Woman admits to smothering baby in front of 3 yr old daughter after partying found NOT GUILTY AND WALKS FREE.

Dinesh D Souza is of color. Do you agree with him that he got railroaded into prison?
Naw, I think they should have thrown him in big boy prison with a jar of Vasoline.

Not, to the types that you are communicating with and post here. They're trained to not say much and of its anything, it's a script. All hypocritical but they're rather cautious. Like when I made posts about the North Korean woman that ESCAPED and revealed the TRUTH about the wonderful like of COMMUNISM in North Korea. Like how it's punishable by death for you and 3 generations of your family if you are sarcastic.
Wow, North Korea is pretty horrible. Anyone who would suck up to them is pretty awful.

1714002704707.png

1714002734572.png

You are free to hold that opinion, those who have all the evidence disagree with your assessment. The prosecution was unable to prove their case if you want to be upset at anyone it is those people who failed
Bullsht

There is no “they”

There is no jury

The judge stands alone on this

And he’s a damn fool

The prosecutors couldn't prove INTENT. That's why she walked. Shouldn't have. Someone should have actually did their homework instead of assuming they could just railroad another person of color like they normally do.
Get real

“I’m sorry judge. I didnt mean to kill anyone when I got drunk and ran that red light”

Bullsht

There is no “they”

There is no jury

The judge stands alone on this

And he’s a damn fool
You are mad at the wrong person. You should be mad at the prosecutor for not being able to prove his case instead of the judge following the law. Or are you in
favor of rouge judges?

You should be mad at the prosecutor for not being able to prove his case instead of the judge following the law. Or are you in
favor of rouge judges?
I am not in favor of morons in black robes

Which is what Stoner is

Same judge also didn't give this other BLACK the maximum sentence after the BLACK killed a police officer.

The democrat really raised that DEI score I guess.

Then again the BLACK killed a black baby and the other BLACK killed a black cop.

Ohhhhhn waaaait. Both of those (babies and cops) democrats HATE. So yeah he is DEI score went up.

There are just some folks that obviously like to hang out with the dark spirits.

That's right, you need to put such things as mruder and genocide into their proper context.

I mean, sometimes it just makes sense to gas all the Jews or snuff out a baby.

Isn't that right cult boy?

Soon the Left will be able to openly kill MAGA types as well.
We were warned about how people would be like in these times, & this is just the beginning of those times. I'm fortunate that I am out here in the stix but the internet brings home the reality of those trapped in the big cities. It's bad enough to lose adults to violence but the lil tykes like I cannot understand that.

You are treating him as if he was God and infallible
No I am saying he knows the law.

You are treating the prosecution as if they were the ones who can not make mistakes but not understanding they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They screwed the pooch

No I am saying he knows the law.

You are treating the prosecution as if they were the ones who can not make mistakes but not understanding they failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They screwed the pooch
Stoner knows his law because he’s making it up as he goes along

The woman was not charged with premeditated murder

So when the judge lets her off because she didnt kill the child on purpose thats bs

She killed the baby and should go to jail for it

Stoner knows his law because he’s making it up as he goes along

The woman was not charged with premeditated murder

So when the judge lets her off because she didnt kill the child on purpose thats bs

She killed the baby and should go to jail for it
You keep blaming the wrong person, do you not understand how our legal system works?

Forum List

Back