Woman admits to smothering baby in front of 3 yr old daughter after partying found NOT GUILTY AND WALKS FREE.

The prosecution was unable to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They are the ones who failed and they are the people who should be the recipients of everyone’s anger.

You think you’re joking, but in Maryland last year, the libtards proposed a bill that if a baby dies within 30 days of birth, there would be no investigation. IOW, carte blanche for a mother to “abort” her baby during its first month of life.

Wiser heads prevailed, and it didn’t pass.
I guess.

But the flip side of that is if you just lost a baby, the last thing you need is some bureaucrats double guessing your parenting.

In those cases, the prosecutors know how to properly charge the crime.

That wasn't done in this case, so the judge had no choice but to let her go.
Can more proper charges still be thrown at the monster of a woman? The three-year-old girl is probably scared to death wondering if something bad will happen to her at some point.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You think you’re joking, but in Maryland last year, the libtards proposed a bill that if a baby dies within 30 days of birth, there would be no investigation. IOW, carte blanche for a mother to “abort” her baby during its first month of life.

Wiser heads prevailed, and it didn’t pass.
I guess.

But the flip side of that is if you just lost a baby, the last thing you need is some bureaucrats double guessing your parenting.

Can more proper charges still be thrown at the monster of a woman? The three-year-old girl is probably scared to death wondering if something bad will happen to her at some point.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
I am not sure that they could, because double jeopardy would apply.

I think they should move to remove the 3 year old, if they haven't already.

We need to promote and make contraception so much more available. Promote young women taking steps to never having kids that way only those that want them. Have them. A 40 percent drop in conceptions solves all problems.

In those cases, the prosecutors know how to properly charge the crime.

That wasn't done in this case, so the judge had no choice but to let her go.
Incompetence is no excuse

And that applies to the judge as well ad the DA

The judge didnt have to let her go free

I guess.

“Double guessing HER PARENTING?

You cant be serious

She was high on drugs and stuffed a helpless baby between the cushions in her couch to stop it from crying

Thats not parenting

Its infanticide

Incompetence is no excuse

And that applies to the judge as well ad the DA

The judge didnt have to let her go free

Except he read the law and concluded he did.

“Double guessing HER PARENTING?

You cant be serious

She was high on drugs and stuffed a helpless baby between the cushions in her couch to stop it from crying
I wasn't talking about this case. I was talking about the law that requires ANY death of an infant to be investigated as a homicide. Wouldn't have even applied in this case, because the child in this case was over 6 months

The prosecution was unable to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. They are the ones who failed and they are the people who should be the recipients of everyone’s anger.
Is it the drugs?

Are you defending this monster because she’s a meth-head?

Except he read the law and concluded he did.
This judge was wrong and has a history of being lenient toward killers

The mother did kill her infant child

And her other daughter testified to that fact along with the mother’s own confession

being high on meth is no excuse

This judge was wrong and has a history of being lenient toward killers

The mother did kill her infant child

And her other daughter testified to that fact along with the mother’s own confession

being high on meth is no excuse
Nobody said it was.

The prosecutors should have charged her with negligent homicide. They overcharged, couldn't meet their burden of proof, and lost the case.

Nobody said it was.

The prosecutors should have charged her with negligent homicide. They overcharged, couldn't meet their burden of proof, and lost the case.
They did not overcharge

What’s wrong is a flaky judge who should be taking orders at MacDonalds

Um, they charged first degree murder, which requires proof of premeditation.

They should have charged involuntary manslaughter, which doesn't.

Or do you think the letter of the law should only apply to Trump?
I dont know who is worse, you or the judge

The judge said she was not guilty of neglect of a dependent

She was not charged with 1st degree murder

“Judge Mark Stoner found Dacia Lacey not guilty of neglect resulting in death.”

Forum List

Back