Another killer was let off easy for his first crime, Aaron Alexis. Today's shooter!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Just like li'l Trayvon.

An officer was called to the apartment of a woman, who had a bullet hole in her floor and ceiling. She claimed that she suspected it came from Mr. Alexis, her downstairs neighbor, who had confronted her days earlier, complaining that she was making too much noise, according to the report.

Mr. Alexis told police he had fired the gun accidentally when he was cleaning it. No one was injured and no charges were filed, according to the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, which prosecutes crimes in the Fort Worth area.

Background Details on Suspected Shooter Aaron Alexis - Washington Wire - WSJ

And soon the singer begins the aria, The Shooter Was the Victim.

Ave, ave, ave Ale e ex is.

(To the tune of Ava Maria.)

Just like li'l Trayvon.

The fuck is wrong with you? Oh that's right, you are a disgusting right wing piece of shit. :cuckoo:

Agreed. Ill thought out OP.

Are you advocating jail time for all accidental discharges? Doesn't that start a slippery slope endangering gun rights?

It was not a given that the discharge was accidental just because he said so. He had already confronted the woman who lived in the apartment once. Now, tell me today's discharge was accidental.

Another proud day, for the nra.

Good thing he didn't have a knife, the body count would have been higher. Oh, wait a minute...

Just like li'l Trayvon.

An officer was called to the apartment of a woman, who had a bullet hole in her floor and ceiling. She claimed that she suspected it came from Mr. Alexis, her downstairs neighbor, who had confronted her days earlier, complaining that she was making too much noise, according to the report.

Mr. Alexis told police he had fired the gun accidentally when he was cleaning it. No one was injured and no charges were filed, according to the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, which prosecutes crimes in the Fort Worth area.

Background Details on Suspected Shooter Aaron Alexis - Washington Wire - WSJ

Zimmermann has a far bigger rap sheet than did Martin. But go ahead and continue to make a hero of Zimmermann, Zimmermann is going to make you look like real fools.

The fuck is wrong with you? Oh that's right, you are a disgusting right wing piece of shit. :cuckoo:

Are you advocating jail time for all accidental discharges? Doesn't that start a slippery slope endangering gun rights?

It was not a given that the discharge was accidental just because he said so. He had already confronted the woman who lived in the apartment once. Now, tell me today's discharge was accidental.

Well, now tell me why he was allowed to have guns? And where did he get the guns? Seems there is a lot of culpibility here. The shooter was obviously a fruitloop that deserved what he got. But how about the people who armed him?

Well, now tell me why he was allowed to have guns? And where did he get the guns? Seems there is a lot of culpability here. The shooter was obviously a fruitloop that deserved what he got. But how about the people who armed him?

Amen.

I live in Tarrant County where this apartment shooting happened. It could have played out a hundred different ways that night. Many would have resulted in today's shooter being in jail right now instead of being room temperature. Had it resulted in a felony charge, it would have been illegal for Mr. Alexis to have had a firearm today. Would that have stopped him?

The lady upstairs who today told Fort Worth reporters she was "scared to death" of Mr. Alexis didn't file charges the night of the apartment shooting. Note to self: If you call the cops over someone blowing a hole through your floor who has in the past complained about you making too much noise and who you are afraid of, file charges!

What did the cops see and hear when they arrived at the scene? How well did Mr. Alexis play the cops? Gun going off while cleaning? Pfft. That cop who responded that night is under the microscope right this very minute. Wouldn't want to be him/her.

Old Rocks, you have a valid point. The system failed because the people failed. The upstairs lady, the shooter and the cops. Mr. Alexis fell through three big cracks in the system. You can make all the laws you want but if people don't use the legal and mental health system, the problem escalates.

Next time a family member, coworker or neighbor who you know is armed says or does something concerning, what are YOU going to do? I'll bet you more than a few people are asking themselves what they could have done about Mr. Alexis YESTERDAY.

Well, now tell me why he was allowed to have guns? And where did he get the guns? Seems there is a lot of culpibility here. The shooter was obviously a fruitloop that deserved what he got. But how about the people who armed him?

Culpability of everyone EXCEPT the shooter. Typical liberal bullshit.

Forum List

Back