Another lib refuses to do their job and defend a law

I will laugh my ass off when a repub ag refuses to defend liberal gun control laws from legal challenges . Poor limp wristed liberals will then scream and be annoying sissies

An attorney general isn't a lawmaker you fucking retard. Her job is to execute laws and defend laws whether she agrees with them or not

Hey you liberal cocksucker: say if conservatives start to refuse to defend liberal laws? Did you think about that or do your HIV medications prevent you?

Pa. attorney general says she won?t defend state?s gay marriage ban

I can't wait for conservatives to refuse to defend laws libs like

There's no need to wait!

U.S. Sends Conflicting Signals On Gay Marriage Law : NPR
The Ford Justice Department refused to defend the post-Watergate campaign finance law, much of which was subsequently upheld by the Supreme Court. The Reagan administration refused to defend the independent counsel law, a law subsequently upheld by the Supreme Court by a 7-to-1 vote. It also refused to defend the one-house legislative veto of many executive actions; in that case, the administration was more successful, winning 7-2 in the Supreme Court. ...... And in the George H.W. Bush administration, the Justice Department refused to defend a federal law providing affirmative action in the awarding of broadcasting licenses — a law subsequently upheld by the Supreme Court by a narrow 5-4 vote.

Forum List

Back