Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

Not "nothing", which is my point. Your position is that anyone who doesn't agree with your solution wants to do "nothing". It's the standard statist conceit. It's why you suck.
Lol, don't think my position was stated by my question. Not nothing was done. That fucker be dead. Think that stops the next one from happening? I bet not. Most the time that fucker ends up dead but it keeps happening. We have more people per Capita in jail than every other nation in the world but evidently that does not stop it because it keeps happening. Take away the guns? Well we had guns before Colimbine the shit was not happening back before Colimbine. Guns don't seem to be the problem. Add some more laws to the already million laws existing? Already I could be sitting here doing nothing and breaking the law for all I know. Who the fuck can memorize and understand all the laws in place already? Good fucking luck! So tell me what is the not nothing ya wanna do? I am listening!

A gun nut takes a statistic to twist it to back their love of guns. The only flaw in this is one word, Reality.
The point has to be, the man may only be trash talking and never did intend to follow through with rape. And then of course choosing the shooting option ends up with a murder, homicide, manslaughter, whatever, of an innocent man.
For a Canadian there just doesnt seem to be a way of rationalizing this issue. However, as I suggested, there will be less possibility of a murder or a rape in Canada.

I wouldnèt refer to people as gun nuts. The word nuts suggest mental deficiencies and that is always judged on the basis of whether or not the behaviour is accepted and mainstream. All behavour is considered to be normal if the majority of the population practices it and accepts its practice.

The point has to be, the man may only be trash talking and never did intend to follow through with rape. And then of course choosing the shooting option ends up with a murder, homicide, manslaughter, whatever, of an innocent man.
For a Canadian there just doesnt seem to be a way of rationalizing this issue. However, as I suggested, there will be less possibility of a murder or a rape in Canada.

I wouldnèt refer to people as gun nuts. The word nuts suggest mental deficiencies and that is always judged on the basis of whether or not the behaviour is accepted and mainstream. All behavour is considered to be normal if the majority of the population practices it and accepts its practice.
Gun nuts it is because they're certainly ain't rational.

No you have not.

Yeah....I have....

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=======
The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

Does this make sense to you?

Gun nuts it is because they're certainly ain't rational.
You are missing the point my friend. For example, the murder of Jews in Nazi Germany became normal behaviour in WW2 Germany, and would have remained as normal behaviour had Germany won the war.
This serves to illustrate how the very worst sort of behaviour can and does become normal, regardless of its depravity.

Or, in a country such as Iran, the large majority of the people practice Islam. So even though we understand Islam to be sky fairy nonsense, its normal behaviour in Iran. There is no doubt that the pro-gun use and behaviour is normal in America. They are not nuts or mentally ill!

Yeah....I have....

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=======
The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

Nope it doesn't. How ever you and I don't live there. That is their fight. Even if we did we have a saying here better judged by twelve than carried by six. Doubt that law would change much for me. 😂

The US accounts for only 5% of the world’s population, but 31% of its mass shootings.

Whoo hoo, slap slap, more guns to lower this, whoo hoo, slap slap.

The US accounts for only 5% of the world’s population, but 31% of its mass shootings.

10 mass public shootings in 2019.....

That is 30% of the worlds mass public shootings?

You really are a dupe....

You still haven't answered the questions...

=======

For any ladies perusing the this thread? Do you wonder why he isn't answering these simple questions?

004.jpg

In the early morning hours of December 9, 24-year-old Matthew John Murray opened fire at the Youth With A Mission training center in Arvada, Colorado, killing two and wounding two others before escaping. Later that afternoon, he attacked the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with a number of firearms, killing two more people and injuring three before being shot by Jeanne Assam, a member of the church's safety team. Murray then committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.[3][4]

"Church safety team" lol

Maybe this guy?

004.jpg

In the early morning hours of December 9, 24-year-old Matthew John Murray opened fire at the Youth With A Mission training center in Arvada, Colorado, killing two and wounding two others before escaping. Later that afternoon, he attacked the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, with a number of firearms, killing two more people and injuring three before being shot by Jeanne Assam, a member of the church's safety team. Murray then committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.[3][4]

"Church safety team" lol

Maybe this guy?

Yep...stopped by a civilian with a gun...........she was a former cop, but a civilian at the time of the shooting.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead
Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)
Charleston ( 9 dead)
Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership
The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.
“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

You still haven't answered the questions...

=======

For any ladies perusing the this thread? Do you wonder why he isn't answering these simple questions?
You never answer mine on previous gun nut threads. Go fuck yourself.

You never answer mine on previous gun nut threads. Go fuck yourself.

Yep... you are weak....

Ladies...pay attention to this leftist who refuses to answer the following questions.......keep in mind, we are talking about violent rape, and they can't simply answer yes or no to whether you being violently raped should be stopped.....if you use a gun to do it....

Keep that in mind...

=====

For a leftist.....it is a better solution that you are beaten, raped and murdered, than you use a gun to stop it..........

View attachment 580714

• A lone gunman killed four people in a shooting spree in the Denver area on Monday, reports said.
  • The rampage ended with police officers killing the suspect, according to reports.
  • Police said they hadn't yet identified a motive for the killings.
This is a developing story.

Possible "Honor" killing of one of the women at the original shooting site?

the question:

the answer: Do not use the gun to commit murder of an innocent manor woman. ! And that is, no matter how normal the gun use behaviour has become.
No rape has taken place, and most certainly there has been no torture or murder. Pro-gunners can't invent rape, torture, and murder to justify killing a fellow American.
This is the sort of behaviour that only leads to more unnecessary deaths by gun, as was true with the Rittenhouse case.

the question:

the answer: Do not use the gun to commit murder of an innocent manor woman. ! And that is, no matter how normal the gun use behaviour has become.
No rape has taken place, and most certainly there has been no torture or murder. Pro-gunners can't invent rape, torture, and murder to justify killing a fellow American.
This is the sort of behaviour that only leads to more unnecessary deaths by gun, as was the case with the Rittenhouse case.

Again......meds and booze do not mix...get help.

the question:

This is the sort of behaviour that only leads to more unnecessary deaths by gun, as was the case with the Rittenhouse case.

I know the holidays, even in Canada, can be difficult......they should have some sort of help online or on the phone...seek it out......

You are missing the point my friend. For example, the murder of Jews in Nazi Germany became normal behaviour in WW2 Germany, and would have remained as normal behaviour had Germany won the war.
This serves to illustrate how the very worst sort of behaviour can and does become normal, regardless of its depravity.

Or, in a country such as Iran, the large majority of the people practice Islam. So even though we understand Islam to be sky fairy nonsense, its normal behaviour in Iran. There is no doubt that the pro-gun use and behaviour is normal in America. They are not nuts or mentally ill!
Never seen a gun yet jump up and shoot anyone, have you?

Time to bring back the death penalty.

Forum List

Back