Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

resized_99265-colorado-shooting-jam_will_44-19551_t800.jpg

James Holmes, 27, has been charged with 166 counts, mostly murder and attempted murder, in one of the largest mass shootings on American soil, a 2012 rampage in a suburban Denver theater that killed 12 moviegoers and injured 70.

Maybe this guy?
Hardly any reporting on the Government shrink he was in sessions with
probably using MK ULTRA hypnosis ta boot.The guy never recovered from his
insanity.He was practically howling at the moon and foaming at the mouth when'
he was awake after his arrest.
During the attack he was as tame as a Kitten.Managed to just shoot up a theatre
{ No witnesses ever claimed to have seen him } and then managed to sneak out back and climb into a cop cruiser.After the shooting and mayhem those inside were forbidden to talk to
any press as to what they saw or didn't see,They were forced to stay most of the night
w/o leaving the scene.

Last edited:
Owned, lmfao.

Every English speaking country is following, roughly, the same regs and laws on guns and we all have very few gun incidents

Yet you guys claim to be the holy grail with guns, yet you're blasting people away on a daily basis, and mass shooting on a weekly basis. And you think you've "owned" us? You are one thick retard mate, absolutely thicker than pig shit.
I dare say ... Please cite a shooting where the shooter was a member of the NRA.
Most all did not have legal registration of their chosen weapon.
Sandy Hook does not count.Adam Lanza stole his Mom's guns by breakling into her
Gun safe.His Mom's Bushmaster might have been in her bedroom closet.

Owned, lmfao.

Every English speaking country is following, roughly, the same regs and laws on guns and we all have very few gun incidents

Yet you guys claim to be the holy grail with guns, yet you're blasting people away on a daily basis, and mass shooting on a weekly basis. And you think you've "owned" us? You are one thick retard mate, absolutely thicker than pig shit.

You foolishly think your gun crime rates are going to remain the same, as illegal gun pour into your countries, as immigrant drug gangs, with no regard for western laws or culture, take over your crime and your welfare states accelerate the destruction of your families.....and your left wing politicians decide your police are racists and your criminals are victims.......

You are now entering where we were.......

52 weeks a year, 10 mass public shootings in all of 2019....

How is does that equal "weekly?"

2 mass public shootings in 2020....52 weeks in a year.....

How does that equal "weekly?"

Now...answer these questions...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=======

The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

Does this make sense to you?

View attachment 580714

• A lone gunman killed four people in a shooting spree in the Denver area on Monday, reports said.
  • The rampage ended with police officers killing the suspect, according to reports.
  • Police said they hadn't yet identified a motive for the killings.
This is a developing story.

Hmmmm, wildly progressive area, fairly strict gun controls, and a nexus for violent criminals.

I wonder why they concentrate there?

In your head they are.

You are the one thinking like a cave man.

Your gun crime rate is skyrocketing. You live on an island, with the strictest gun control laws and they aren't working.

Given enough time and your gun crime rate is going to be higher than ours. Your overall violent crime rate is ALREADY higher than ours.

But go ahead and keep living in your self induced ignorance.

I dare say ... Please cite a shooting where the shooter was a member of the NRA.
Most all did not have legal registration of their chosen weapon.
Sandy Hook does not count.Adam Lanza stole his Mom's guns by breakling into her
Gun safe.His Mom's Bushmaster might have been in her bedroom closet.
Sandy Hook..............one.

I take it you missed the, "1 in 15 years + bit", typical.

NRA..........gullible American gun owners Bible

You foolishly think your gun crime rates are going to remain the same, as illegal gun pour into your countries, as immigrant drug gangs, with no regard for western laws or culture, take over your crime and your welfare states accelerate the destruction of your families.....and your left wing politicians decide your police are racists and your criminals are victims.......

You are now entering where we were.......

52 weeks a year, 10 mass public shootings in all of 2019....

How is does that equal "weekly?"

2 mass public shootings in 2020....52 weeks in a year.....

How does that equal "weekly?"

Now...answer these questions...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?
=======

The British government will not allow a woman to own and carry a gun to prevent being gang raped in a London park.....saying she does not have "good reason," to own the gun.

A member of the House of Lords wants to quail hunt with his rich friends on his private country estate, and the British government gives him the gun....because he has "good reason."

I will answer your question when you have the ability to answer the ones I asked you. Until then, go fuck yourself. So get fucking yourself it is.

What constantly crops up on American forums, "A mass shooting in bla bla..". Looking forward to your rhetoric on the next one (it'll be in America, btw)

colorado_shooter_2.jpg

Authorities have released the identity of the alleged Colorado shooter. His name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. He’s a 21 year old Muslim man who now faces 10 counts of murder in the first degree after a shooting rampage at a Colorado supermarket Monday afternoon.

Is this the guy?
Oh gee, my shocked face it’s another Alloha Snackbar religion of pieces.
1640717224493.jpeg

I will answer your question when you have the ability to answer the ones I asked you. Until then, go fuck yourself. So get fucking yourself it is.

What constantly crops up on American forums, "A mass shooting in bla bla..". Looking forward to your rhetoric on the next one (it'll be in America, btw)

Like he said, your country is already the most violent in Europe. Your gun crime rates are skyrocketing.

It is only going to be a short time till your gun crime rate blows right past ours.

Then what will you bleat about.

Sheep.

The problem is, you can't grasp proper English. You have a society with a gun system that you believe works, yet you have to copy and paste rhetoric in support of this on a weekly basis when it goes tits up. In English speaking countries, talking about gun incidents happens in a blue moon, yet in your eyes, we've got it all wrong.

Can you see how retarded your position is? You're giving the local mental home a run for it's money with your logic.
The pro-gun logic is, use the gun to commit murder before any rape has occurred, and so that obviously equals murder. Perhaps there is a similarity with the Rittenhouse case.

And so the question becomes, which is the greater crime? Murder of a man who may or may not intend to rape a woman or a man being gunned down on only the suspicion that he intended to rape?
If the gun option is chosen then the simple fact is, there will be another dead man who hasn't committed a crime that could be punishable by death.

I suppose there is always the possibility that a woman could keep the gun in her purse or her pocket until penetration has been achieved, but that doesn't seem to be much of a possibility in that sort of a situation.

What to do? What to conclude to be the best course of action:
I could only say that in Canada there would most likely be no death as there would most likely be no gun. And to that I could add that our rape statistics are lower and dont suggest a need for lethal force by gun.

I answered everyone of your posts..with facts, truth and reality....

You won't answer my questions......I wonder why?

=====

The pro-gun logic is, use the gun to commit murder before any rape has occurred, and so that obviously equals murder. Perhaps there is a similarity with the Rittenhouse case.

And so the question becomes, which is the greater crime? Murder of a man who may or may not intend to rape a woman or a man being gunned down on only the suspicion that he intended to rape?
If the gun option is chosen then the simple fact is, there will be another dead man who hasn't committed a crime that could be punishable by death.

I suppose there is always the possibility that a woman could keep the gun in her purse or her pocket until penetration has been achieved, but that doesn't seem to be much of a possibility in that sort of a situation.

I could only say that in Canada there would most likely be no death as there would most likely be no gun. And to that I could add that our rape statistics are lower and dont suggest a need for lethal force by gun.

You really shouldn't mix your meds with booze....

A gun nut takes a statistic to twist it to back their love of guns. The only flaw in this is one word, Reality.

A gun nut takes a statistic to twist it and back their love of guns. The only flaw in this is one word, Reality.

I answered everyone of your posts..with facts, truth and reality....

You won't answer my questions......I wonder why?

=====

No you have not.

Forum List

Back