Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

They toss gang killings in to skew the numbers. Take a look at the victims. Primarily black. So, you ignore the facts that we present, you know, the fact that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime, and the DA's are CONSTANTLY putting those violent criminals back on the street.

We have shown this over and over and over again. Yet you still bleat about "GUNS". It ain't guns, moron, it is THOSE VIOLENT CRIMINALS!

DUH.

They toss gang killings in to skew the numbers. Take a look at the victims. Primarily black. So, you ignore the facts that we present, you know, the fact that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime, and the DA's are CONSTANTLY putting those violent criminals back on the street.

We have shown this over and over and over again. Yet you still bleat about "GUNS". It ain't guns, moron, it is THOSE VIOLENT CRIMINALS!

DUH.
8 percent of the population is not committin 80 percent of the violent crime. You haven't shown a motherfucking thing but a bunch of right wing racist garbage.

You sure are getting a lot of mileage out of your favorite bogus "study". Are people like you going to die of white racism, or your warped perception of reality? Jousting with windmills will definitely take it's toll on a person.
The AMA, AHA and others professional organizations don't publish bogus studies. You just can't face the truth. That's why you only talk aboit a few places instead of the whole country. Guns are killing whites to, shooting, suicides etc. So get your subscription to the Chicago Defender so you can see what's really going on in the black community in Chicago instead of reading white racist bullshit about Chicago written by some white dude in Texas.

8 percent of the population is not committin 80 percent of the violent crime. You haven't shown a motherfucking thing but a bunch of right wing racist garbage.

That's not what I said, dumbass. I said that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the crime.

View attachment 580714

• A lone gunman killed four people in a shooting spree in the Denver area on Monday, reports said.
  • The rampage ended with police officers killing the suspect, according to reports.
  • Police said they hadn't yet identified a motive for the killings.
This is a developing story.

It's time for law enforcement in this country to do their job and take guns away from crazy people and all extremists on both sides. These are the people that are a threat to the rest of us. We need tire controls on people who shouldn't have access to guns in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
PEOPLE kill people. Only morons think that banning guns will affect criminals.
Correct, only morons want to ban guns, many just want some restrictions on the size and type etc.. of some guns. So you still have guns.

Why gun nuts get this, "Ban guns" from in their empty heads is puzzling.

Can you not comprehend this, I've been saying this since I joined USMB, and you're still as thick as the driven snow. What's fucking up with you?

Correct, only morons want to ban guns, many just want some restrictions on the size and type etc.. of some guns. So you still have guns.

Why gun nuts get this, "Ban guns" from in their empty heads is puzzling.

Can you not comprehend this, I've been saying this since I joined USMB, and you're still as thick as the driven snow. What's fucking up with you?

Restrictions lead to bans. There is a 100% correlation between regulation and bans, going all the way back to when the Byzantine Empire required the registration of swords. Educated people know this. Morons ignore it.

I comprehend that you are either an uneducated moron, or a wilful fool.

Restrictions lead to bans. There is a 100% correlation between regulation and bans, going all the way back to when the Byzantine Empire required the registration of swords. Educated people know this. Morons ignore it.

I comprehend that you are either an uneducated moron, or a wilful fool.
List the countries where guns are banned?

Edit - But you said banning guns, but now you're saying restrictions leads to the banning of guns. Do you want to make your mind up and get back to us?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back