Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

It's time for law enforcement in this country to do their job and take guns away from crazy people and all extremists on both sides. These are the people that are a threat to the rest of us. We need tire controls on people who shouldn't have access to guns in the first place.
Agreed.

PEOPLE kill people. Only morons think that banning guns will affect criminals.
Please stop repeating that dumb ass line. Guns are made for only 1 thing. Killing.

Please stop repeating that dumb ass line. Guns are made for only 1 thing. Killing.

Really? I have over 150 of them. Not one has ever killed anyone.

DURRRRR

List the countries where guns are banned?

Edit - But you said banning guns, but now you're saying restrictions leads to the banning of guns. Do you want to make your mind up and get back to us?

You live in the UK. Go get a gun license. Go ahead. I dare you to try. The reality is only the rich, and the criminals get to own guns in the UK. They are out of the reach of normal humans.

Nazi Germany was the same, if you were a Party member, you could get a gun. If you weren't tough luck. Idiots like you will say, "see, there was no ban"

Tell that to the Jews who couldn't defend themselves.

Idiot.

You live in the UK. Go get a gun license. Go ahead. I dare you to try. The reality is only the rich, and the criminals get to own guns in the UK. They are out of the reach of normal humans.

Nazi Germany was the same, if you were a Party member, you could get a gun. If you weren't tough luck. Idiots like you will say, "see, there was no ban"

Tell that to the Jews who couldn't defend themselves.

Idiot.
I've had a shotgun licence before, never had a firearms certificate. If I go shooting, me and my lads go to a local outdoor activity centre and shoot some clay pigeons. We just use their Beretta's.

Oh, just to let you know, Hitler and the Nazis' are no longer about, you need to get up to date. You haven't listed the two countries where guns are banned.

Guns aren't banned in Australia, UK, New Zealand, France, Germany etc.. You will find restrictions with their size etc.. but let me look out of the window........yup, plenty of guns mate.

Owning a gun in the UK is not based on wage, you retard.

View attachment 580714

• A lone gunman killed four people in a shooting spree in the Denver area on Monday, reports said.
  • The rampage ended with police officers killing the suspect, according to reports.
  • Police said they hadn't yet identified a motive for the killings.
This is a developing story.

Roger that. Good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun.

So why do you strive to take the guns from the good guys?

I've had a shotgun licence before, never had a firearms certificate. If I go shooting, me and my lads go to a local outdoor activity centre and shoot some clay pigeons. We just use their Beretta's.

Oh, just to let you know, Hitler and the Nazis' are no longer about, you need to get up to date. You haven't listed the two countries where guns are banned.

Guns aren't banned in Australia, UK, New Zealand, France, Germany etc.. You will find restrictions with their size etc.. but let me look out of the window........yup, plenty of guns mate.

Fuck you you British fuck. If it weren't for American blood sweat and tears your British ass would be speaking German right now.

Fuck off.

Really? I have over 150 of them. Not one has ever killed anyone.

DURRRRR
What are guns made for? Do you fix your car with them? Do you build furniture with them?

So, in other words, you don't OWN anything. Gotchya. Thanks for making my point.

Fuck you you British fuck. If it weren't for American blood sweat and tears your British ass would be speaking German right now.

Fuck off.

Sometimes it's good to listen to people from nations that have been around longer than ours. Because we'd be speaking German too if we had not fought.

Sometimes it's good to listen to people from nations that have been around longer than ours. Because we'd be speaking German too if we had not fought.

So we'd be speaking German except for the fact that we kicked Germanys ass? Yea, that's right. Unlike the lame ass British, Americans beat the fucking Germans back into Germany. Britain would have had their asses kicked had it not been for America. You owe your life to those who gave theirs in WW2 defending your nation. You think Trump hates black people you should have seen what HItler would have done to your black ass.

I have ZERO respect for the Brits. They couldn't defend themselves in WW2 and they fucking worship a fucking queen. Fuck the queen.

Forum List

Back