Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

Correct, only morons want to ban guns, many just want some restrictions on the size and type etc.. of some guns. So you still have guns.

Why gun nuts get this, "Ban guns" from in their empty heads is puzzling.

Can you not comprehend this, I've been saying this since I joined USMB, and you're still as thick as the driven snow. What's fucking up with you?
feel free to speak of these restrictions. to me it seems the more liberals and gun ignorant people learn about guns, the more restrictive they get vs. expand their understanding.

all you do it bitch, moan and throw shit around the room. we got it. you're a hairy little midget with a club and speaking intelligently doesn't come easily for you.

but give it a shot.

what restrictions would you place on guns to start the party?

Once again. I do wish my opponents of law-abiding citizens being able to defend themselves would print this out and tape it to their computer. Of course, since the motto they live by is, "ignorance is bliss" that wish is impossible.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

No, people kill people. Do baseball bats kill people? Knives? Nope. People do.
Stop repeating that silly shit. We have a problem with gun killings and gun deaths in general. Something needs to be done. And quit repewting that silly ass government taking your gun shit, because if the government decides to take your arms, your pea shooter can't compete with the weapons you would face.

Once again. I do wish my opponents of law-abiding citizens being able to defend themselves would print this out and tape it to their computer. Of course, since the motto they live by is, "ignorance is bliss" that wish is impossible.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: Britain the most violent country in Europe and even worse than South Africa and U.S.

Law abiding citizens are not defending themselves here. The obsession with guns in this country is crazy.

Stop repeating that silly shit. We have a problem with gun killings and gun deaths in general. Something needs to be done. And quit repewting that silly ass government taking your gun shit, because if the government decides to take your arms, your pea shooter can't compete with the weapons you would face.
Chicago

stop saying stupid shit.

won't work, will it?

Look at the bright side.

At least he has no chance to be released early by a liberal judge.
Every time I see one of these crazy hateful people that kills innocent people I think the same thing and I consider myself liberal. So much for your prejudice.

"Unregulated guns?" where do you live...guns are one of the most regulated items in this country...
There are more regulations on nursing homes, pharmacies and the medicines they distribute, daycares, getting a driver's license, etc. Who are you kidding; just yourself.

There are more regulations on nursing homes, pharmacies and the medicines they distribute, daycares, getting a driver's license, etc. Who are you kidding; just yourself.

There are 20,000 gun laws on the books as it is.

So you consider Hitler's Third Reich a " Government ".
Hitler broke the Berlin Communists in order to become the
leading party in Germany with his Nazi Party.He wasted no time in
rounding up Beliner Communists and putting them alongside Jews in
Concentration Camps.Hitler usurped power in order to become Chancellor.
His Nazis proved they could outmuscle Germany and force the hand of
Hindenburg,the President.Hitler lost his attempt to beat Hindenburg in an
election.Hindenburg decided who was to be Chancellor.
But Hitler's use of muscle eventually weakened Hindenburgs hand as to how
Germany will be run.Regardless of how many seats the Nazis picked up in
the Reichstag elections of 1933,Hindenburg,caved and was pressured to
name Hitler as German Chancellor.
And then the NAZI government proceeded to outlaw Jews from owning a gun.
What occurred next?

Correct, only morons want to ban guns, many just want some restrictions on the size and type etc.. of some guns. So you still have guns.

Why gun nuts get this, "Ban guns" from in their empty heads is puzzling.

Can you not comprehend this, I've been saying this since I joined USMB, and you're still as thick as the driven snow. What's fucking up with you?
Only morons think guns shoot people.

Forum List

Back