Another Mass Shooting in Colorado

It's time for law enforcement in this country to do their job and take guns away from crazy people and all extremists on both sides. These are the people that are a threat to the rest of us. We need tire controls on people who shouldn't have access to guns in the first place.
Maybe Democrats last year releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early, defunding the police literally and figuratively, creating automatic bail, and legalizing crimes?

Maybe Democrats last year releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early, defunding the police literally and figuratively, creating automatic bail, and legalizing crimes?
I'm not saying that these gun-crazed idiots should be locked up. I'm saying law enforcement should start taking their guns away from them if they want to end this insane violence. In half of these cases you hear the police saying they were keeping track of these people but they did nothing to prevent it. Saying we knew there was a problem with these people isn't going to cut it much longer. These people are the problem.

What crimes were legalized ? Now I can be as stupid as you and ask him a bunch of questions that aren't related to the subject matter.

How many of those released where violent offenders who committed a gun crime after they were released.

We both know you consume a lot of fake news.

How do we know what you said is the truth?
Historically 68% on parole are arrested within 3 years. That’s just the ones that got caught.

So basically over 70,000 violent felons are out doing crime because of Democrats.

Historically 68% on parole are arrested within 3 years. That’s just the ones that got caught.

So basically over 70,000 violent felons are out doing crime because of Democrats.
Show proof that only Democrats are responsible for that. If you can't, it's not true.

There are more regulations on nursing homes, pharmacies and the medicines they distribute, daycares, getting a driver's license, etc. Who are you kidding; just yourself.

No...shithead.....guns are regulated and we have 20,000 laws and more on the books...you doofus.

Criminals ignore the laws.....when we catch them using guns illegally, the democrat party judges and prosecutors release them, and the democrat party politicians reduce sentences for actual gun criminals, and they attack the police, handicapping their anti-criminal activities...that is why we have gun crime in democrat party controlled cities..

I'm not saying that these gun-crazed idiots should be locked up. I'm saying law enforcement should start taking their guns away from them if they want to end this insane violence. In half of these cases you hear the police saying they were keeping track of these people but they did nothing to prevent it. Saying we knew there was a problem with these people isn't going to cut it much longer. These people are the problem.

Moron.....the violence we have is caused by criminals with long histories of crime and violence, not people who own guns for hunting, self defense and sport. We already know who the criminals are. We have already arrested them over and over again for illegal possession and other gun crimes........the problem, which you guys refuse to accept....is the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing these known gun criminals over and over again......this tiny group of individual commit almost all of our gun crime.....

Crazies with guns aren't the problem.......in a country of over 330 million people, we had 10 people in 2019 who committed mass public shootings....

Meanwhile, criminals with long histories of crime and violence committed almost all of the other 10,258 gun murders.....they have been arrested over and over again.........the police already know who they are, they have arrested them, over and over again.....and the democrat party prosecutors dropped the illegal possession charges, or reduced the gun crime charges, and the judges gave them bail, or no cash bail, and let them walk until their court dates...where they then go out and shoot people......

You focus on the wrong thing.......you are focused on guns and normal gun owners.........if you want to lower the gun crime rate, you need to ask democrat politicians, judges and prosecutors why they won't keep actual gun criminals in prison and jail....

Kim foxx here in Chicago had video of 5 gang members shooting at each other on a public street.....on video.......two of them were left at the scene, on the ground with bullets in them....long criminal histories, none of them could legally buy, own or carry a gun.....and she refused to charge any of them.........

This is not a one off event.........

That is our gun crime problem....not the crazies or normal gun owners.....actual criminals, with repeat gun offenses that the democrats refuse to prosecute...or release from jail and prison....

What crimes were legalized ? Now I can be as stupid as you and ask him a bunch of questions that aren't related to the subject matter.

Kim foxx here in Chicago had video of 5 gang members shooting at each other on a public street.....on video.......two of them were left at the scene, on the ground with bullets in them....long criminal histories, none of them could legally buy, own or carry a gun.....and she refused to charge any of them.........

This is not a one off event.........

That is our gun crime problem....not the crazies or normal gun owners.....actual criminals, with repeat gun offenses that the democrats refuse to prosecute...or release from jail and prison....

You need to explain this....

And this.......

And these.....

Related 2021 stories​

All of the above are why we have gun crime rates that we have in democrat party controlled cities....not normal people who own guns for self defense..........

Law abiding citizens are not defending themselves here. The obsession with guns in this country is crazy.
Gun nuts have only one reason for the range of guns and poor regulation, they like them. Nothing to do with home defence etc.. they just simply like them. Many are stuck in a time warp and believe they're living in civil war times and they have loads of enemies wanting to climb into their house. But that's the frightened life a gun nut lives in.

Sorry, I only deal with facts, not fantasy. I’ve slept next to my gun for years and want to know if it’s going to get up and shoot me in my sleep.
No, statistics show you are more likely to die of gun violence because of that.
Are you that ignorant or do you just play an ignoramus on USMB?
Start with looking up what happens to anyone stealing less than $960 in California and get back to us with a report.
No I just decided to play the sick games that you guys play on here all the time. It doesn't really work for me you guys do enough of that
No...shithead.....guns are regulated and we have 20,000 laws and more on the books...you doofus.

Criminals ignore the laws.....when we catch them using guns illegally, the democrat party judges and prosecutors release them, and the democrat party politicians reduce sentences for actual gun criminals, and they attack the police, handicapping their anti-criminal activities...that is why we have gun crime in democrat party controlled cities..
Criminals will always have guns in this country they're everywhere. That's part of the problem. The only concern I have is people who shouldn't have guns having guns I'm not talking about criminals. I'm talking about people like you probably that can't control their campers that don't have any self control one little thing can set them off and then we have a mass murder these people should never have guns in the first place. You can stop non-criminals that aren't stable for having guns and that's what needs to be done cuz those are the ones that cause these disasters.

No, statistics show you are more likely to die of gun violence because of that.

No I just decided to play the sick games that you guys play on here all the time. It doesn't really work for me you guys do enough of that

Criminals will always have guns in this country they're everywhere. That's part of the problem. The only concern I have is people who shouldn't have guns having guns I'm not talking about criminals. I'm talking about people like you probably that can't control their campers that don't have any self control one little thing can set them off and then we have a mass murder these people should never have guns in the first place. You can stop non-criminals that aren't stable for having guns and that's what needs to be done cuz those are the ones that cause these disasters.
There are maybe 5 mass shootings in the last 60 years in America that were NOT stopped by someone with a gun.
You fruit loops keep saying we just need more gun control which only translates into grab all guns. While at the same time you legalize crime, releasing violent felons from prison early, promote drug use, and convince everyone that human life is no more sacred than that of a Barn Owl.

Forum List

Back