Another Media Scam Literally Blows Up In Their Faces...Gaetz Was Telling The Truth

What are you babbling about? Because it was a smear campaign and truth does not matter---------pay up or be smeared which would be the death of his political career.

AND it looks like the corrupt fucks of the FBI are behind the whole thing, YET AGAIN.

I bet fucking Gaetz is a nasty dirty talker while having sex with these children.

fucking creep.

I'll bet you were masturbating while typing that.

Fucking creep.

Why are the KGB and the Reich propaganda corps smearing Gaetz?

It's obvious.

it is obvious you have mental issues.
I mention Gaetz and you respond with masturbation. Who does that? Ill people like Uncensored2008

Your thoughts, correct?

Hunter guilty, Gaetz innocent

Joe pedophile, trump accused by under aged and legal age, trump is an equal opportunity rapist, but innocent in your mind.

Franken guilty but Kavanagh nope.

The list is large for deviant contards.

Obviously, his father believed the Fbi investigation in to his son's sexual relationship with a minor was true.... otherwise he would have laughed the extortionists off....No?

The alleged extortionists are pretty scummy crooks, but it has nothing to do with Rep Gaetz alleged relationship with a minor, 20years younger than him, and possibly flying her over state lines to travel with him, and have sex with him....which is considered as a form of sex trafficking of a minor....

and which was under investigation beginning 3 to 6 months prior to the convoluted extortion attempt.

Attorney General Bill Barr would never in a million years allow this investigation to go forward, if he didn't think it was serious imo....
Jaded Democrat alert ^^^^

I bet fucking Gaetz is a nasty dirty talker while having sex with these children.

fucking creep.

I'll bet you were masturbating while typing that.

Fucking creep.

Why are the KGB and the Reich propaganda corps smearing Gaetz?

It's obvious.

I mention Gaetz and you respond with masturbation. Who does that? Ill people like Uncensored2008

Your thoughts, correct?

Joe pedophile, trump accused by under aged and legal age, trump is an equal opportunity rapist, but innocent in your mind.

This guy is suffering from keyboard diarrhea, ^^^^

But last June his reputation fell apart in spectacular fashion when federal investigators arrested him on stalking and child sex trafficking charges, prompting his resignation.
Yep.....and every elected official in FL is a Trump Supporter and a child molester.

Funny....just about every Democrat in congress is guilty of child sex trafficking or working with drug-cartels on the Southern borders.....but you don't feel the need say anything about it. That's because they're Democrats....and thus more humane and it's done with smile and gives everyone a warm fuzzy feeling inside. They're so nice...when they look the other way while Biden is packing kids into plastic pens like farm animals. If you point this out....or call it a racist slur like "Surge".....then you must be a rightwing Trump Supporter.

You see...you folks will excuse anything these degenerates do as long as it means Trump is gone.

Your thoughts, correct?

You didn't "mention" Gaetz, you spewed a wild conspiracy theory about child molesting.

And you flat out lied about Kavanagh, as an enemy of the Reich. The use of slander and smear by the Reich is shocking, but the inclusion of the KGB on it all is chilling.

Your thoughts, correct?

You didn't "mention" Gaetz, you spewed a wild conspiracy theory about child molesting.

And you flat out lied about Kavanagh, as an enemy of the Reich. The use of slander and smear by the Reich is shocking, but the inclusion of the KGB on it all is chilling.
This is how they took down Trump.
Some idiots caused a riot on Jan 6th....so Trump is guilty of insurrection....of course. This is how these people think.

To summarize: To date, Not a single human has made a credible accusation of actionable misconduct. And yet he has been drug through the coals for a couple weeks now, eh?

Journalism? Not hardly.

What are you babbling about? Because it was a smear campaign and truth does not matter---------pay up or be smeared which would be the death of his political career.

AND it looks like the corrupt fucks of the FBI are behind the whole thing, YET AGAIN.
Name names....who at the fbi? Was Doj not the ones who requested the fbi to investigate, with AG Barr's permission? This is a DOJ criminal case.

To summarize: To date, Not a single human has made a credible accusation of actionable misconduct. And yet he has been drug through the coals for a couple weeks now, eh?

Journalism? Not hardly.
Gaetz made comments about the alleged girl, that could come back to haunt him.

When on Tucker, he said to Tucker that you know the girl, you and your wife went out to dinner with us, a couple of years ago.

Well, if true she was 17, and Gaetz was telling the truth about going out to dinner with Tucker and his wife 2 years ago....Tucker and his now ex wife, lived in Washington DC at the time, and if dinner was in DC, then he did cross state lines with a minor....

But, I believe what they found when investigating the allegation, was that Gaetz was using Campaign funds to pay for his sex mates, to travel with him, which is against the law....

Journalism? Not hardly.

When on Tucker, he said to Tucker that you know the girl, you and your wife went out to dinner with us, a couple of years ago.

Well, if true she was 17, and Gaetz was telling the truth about going out to dinner with Tucker and his wife 2 years ago....Tucker and his now ex wife, lived in Washington DC at the time, and if dinner was in DC, then he did cross state lines with a minor....

But, I believe what they found when investigating the allegation, was that Gaetz was using Campaign funds to pay for his sex mates, to travel with him, which is against the law....
wow you just keep making shit up.

Journalism? Not hardly.

Nope. Just listen to the news channels.

Journalism? Not hardly.

Nope. Just listen to the news channels.
no actual facts and no actual charges. And you repeat it like it is fact, like I said you make shit up.

Forum List

Back