Another missed opportunity for blacks to unite.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
9 people gunned down in a black church and what are blacks harping about? A useless confederate flag, that nobody gives a shit about but SC hillbillies and fools. Countless unarmed black men murdered by cops and what do blacks do, riot and tear up their communities. In 2008 we get our first and perhaps only black president and what do black people do afterwards......allow the conservative white media to define and distort his impending legacy, treat the brother like shit and rally the Klan to make his life a living hell.

And we wonder why, after 200 plus effin years, we still are being treated like slaves just freed from the white man's domain, ie plantation.

Black people we are really becoming jokes to this nation and we have no one to blame but ourselves....because we don't ever do shit, but allow others to do it for us.

9 people gunned down in a black church and what are blacks harping about? A useless confederate flag, that nobody gives a shit about but SC hillbillies and fools. Countless unarmed black men murdered by cops and what do blacks do, riot and tear up their communities. In 2008 we get our first and perhaps only black president and what do black people do afterwards......allow the conservative white media to define and distort his impending legacy, treat the brother like shit and rally the Klan to make his life a living hell.

And we wonder why, after 200 plus effin years, we still are being treated like slaves just freed from the white man's domain, ie plantation.

Black people we are really becoming jokes to this nation and we have no one to blame but ourselves....because we don't ever do shit, but allow others to do it for us.

Why don't we work for People to unite? Why do we want to unite along racial lines?

• Banned

Black leaders and predominate black voices aren't going home to black communities and black people....they're going back home to white wives, and white communities. The entertainment industry, exploit black people with over priced goods, few can afford and gimmicks to keep the fan base attached to their wallets. Young bloods are lost, confused and dangerous and no one targets this group at all. Instead, we place all this wasted energy on trying to get white people to like us....News Flash....how in the hell do we achieve love, when the biggest obstacle in our place is our own self loathings.

• Banned
You want blacks to unite and do what exactly?

I'm not talking about a fuckin race war, I'm talking about black people finding awareness within their own communities and selves....for 200 plus years we allow white people to determine our place in this country. We don't vote, we don't rally communities for change, we don't look out for our neighbors....the only time we seem to want to react to shit, is when some white person is involved. I agree 1000% with white people when they complain about the on going deaths we experience at the hands of our own damn people and we do nothing!! We don't report shit to the cops, we don't form block watches in our communities...we do nothing.

mrobama elected in 2008 deserves opposition on all fronts by anyone that is an American no matter their color or race TRed !!

• Banned

Why don't we work for People to unite? Why do we want to unite along racial lines?

Malcom X said this years ago....black people have got to find common ground first..then we as a nation, a people can find it. Blacks are the most divisive creatures on the planet and I blame this on the slave mentality we've all experienced in our history....here we are in the year 2015 and we still got black people stressing over dark skin vs light skin, good hair vs natural. Visit BlackPlanet.com Black Women Men Meet to Chat Discuss Engage someday...some of the shit these sorry lost souls talk about would make Dr.King cry, because I often do. Our priorities are just too far and few to make any headwaves in this country and its just sad.

mrobama elected in 2008 deserves opposition on all fronts by anyone that is an American no matter their color or race TRed !!

GTFOOH.....President Obama has done more good for this country than Bush Jr, could ever have accomplished.

]

I'm not talking about a fuckin race war, I'm talking about black people finding awareness within their own communities and selves....for 200 plus years we allow white people to determine our place in this country. We don't vote, we don't rally communities for change, we don't look out for our neighbors....the only time we seem to want to react to shit, is when some white person is involved. I agree 1000% with white people when they complain about the on going deaths we experience at the hands of our own damn people and we do nothing!! We don't report shit to the cops, we don't form block watches in our communities...we do nothing.[/QUOTE]

Did I say you were talking about a race war? I understand you want Chang in your community, but the opportunity for change isn't lost...it comes each and every day. What happened was a tragedy. ..because right now it's early in the healing process it's difficult to be able to imagine anything good coming from all this, but hopefully when it's all said and done it will bring some people together.

I see the blacks united to party in Philly and Detroit and as usual they went feral and 18 people ended up getting shot.

I see the blacks united to party in Philly and Detroit and as usual they went feral and 18 people ended up getting shot.

Exactly my point. As a people, we are being defined by the violence in our communities and instead of rally around some sorry as n**ga being shot, we need to rally and demand that guns have no place in our communities, that violence will no longer be tolerated, that parents of violent kids be held accountable in turning in their kids when they know good and damned well what jr is up to. We need to rally around young mothers and help them raise kids that will add to our community. We need to get young black men to understand having babies means being responsible, etc....I could go on and on and on.....Its a shame the shit these cities are experiencing with no end in sight and we're all discussing a damned redneck flag that don't mean shit to anybody.

Exactly my point. As a people, we are being defined by the violence in our communities and instead of rally around some sorry as n**ga being shot, we need to rally and demand that guns have no place in our communities, that violence will no longer be tolerated, that parents of violent kids be held accountable in turning in their kids when they know good and damned well what jr is up to. We need to rally around young mothers and help them raise kids that will add to our community. We need to get young black men to understand having babies means being responsible, etc....I could go on and on and on.....Its a shame the shit these cities are experiencing with no end in sight and we're all discussing a damned redneck flag that don't mean shit to anybody.

Stop making sense or Asslips might hang himself before the Klan gets him. :cool-45:

I actually agree with that.

]

I'm not talking about a fuckin race war, I'm talking about black people finding awareness within their own communities and selves....for 200 plus years we allow white people to determine our place in this country. We don't vote, we don't rally communities for change, we don't look out for our neighbors....the only time we seem to want to react to shit, is when some white person is involved. I agree 1000% with white people when they complain about the on going deaths we experience at the hands of our own damn people and we do nothing!! We don't report shit to the cops, we don't form block watches in our communities...we do nothing.

Did I say you were talking about a race war? I understand you want Chang in your community, but the opportunity for change isn't lost...it comes each and every day. What happened was a tragedy. ..because right now it's early in the healing process it's difficult to be able to imagine anything good coming from all this, but hopefully when it's all said and done it will bring some people together.[/QUOTE]

(sigh).......listen, my biggest concerns right now is black people getting thier shit together. I've said this a zillion upon a zillion times and I'll say it again and again......racism can never ever ever stop a black man or woman from voting, it can't stop a father for being with the children he make, it can't stop a community from looking out for one another, it can't prevent us from working, it can't stop us from being good honest wholesome citizens in this country, it can't stop us from graduating high schools or colleges and it can't stop us from voicing our opinions....but what it can do and has done for centuries is keep us divided as a people and that's something that we all need to address and deal with.

GTFOOH.....President Obama has done more good for this country than Bush Jr, could ever have accomplished.
I have no use for the 'bush's or mrobama 'TRed' . The bush's and mrobama are making things pretty tough for young black Americans [especially] getting summer jobs as all bush's and mrobama work for more illegal aliens in the USA that take available jobs and reduce wages for Americans . All bush's plus mrobama suck TRed and both should be opposed in every way .

]

Did I say you were talking about a race war? I understand you want Chang in your community, but the opportunity for change isn't lost...it comes each and every day. What happened was a tragedy. ..because right now it's early in the healing process it's difficult to be able to imagine anything good coming from all this, but hopefully when it's all said and done it will bring some people together.

(sigh).......listen, my biggest concerns right now is black people getting thier shit together. I've said this a zillion upon a zillion times and I'll say it again and again......racism can never ever ever stop a black man or woman from voting, it can't stop a father for being with the children he make, it can't stop a community from looking out for one another, it can't prevent us from working, it can't stop us from being good honest wholesome citizens in this country, it can't stop us from graduating high schools or colleges and it can't stop us from voicing our opinions....but what it can do and has done for centuries is keep us divided as a people and that's something that we all need to address and deal with.[/QUOTE]

Explain to me how racism is keeping you divided as a people.you had me until you said that.

I have no use for the 'bush's or mrobama 'TRed' . The bush's and mrobama are making things pretty tough for young black Americans [especially] getting summer jobs as all bush's and mrobama work for more illegal aliens in the USA that take available jobs and reduce wages for Americans , All bush's plus mrobama suck TRed and both should be opposed in every way .

I agree. Illegal immigration is issue that effects black communities all across this country. Its black communities they set up base within, its black communities they thrive...because none would dare illegally set up home in white areas...so its black areas if you visit any urban city in this country, there is where you'll find illegals thriving and no one gives a shit about it. That's how L.A got his gang wars started. But I'm not here to hate on illegals....these communities they take over, are often blight of families anyway...no fathers, just juvenile delinquents and single female parents.

]

(sigh).......listen, my biggest concerns right now is black people getting thier shit together. I've said this a zillion upon a zillion times and I'll say it again and again......racism can never ever ever stop a black man or woman from voting, it can't stop a father for being with the children he make, it can't stop a community from looking out for one another, it can't prevent us from working, it can't stop us from being good honest wholesome citizens in this country, it can't stop us from graduating high schools or colleges and it can't stop us from voicing our opinions....but what it can do and has done for centuries is keep us divided as a people and that's something that we all need to address and deal with.

Explain to me how racism is keeping you divided as a people.you had me until you said that.[/QUOTE]

If you've paid attention to my inital comments, you'd understand the delimma blacks face within its own race......self loathing we have of one another. Dark skin vs light skin, good hair vs natural. Successful blacks that abandon all black communities for that of the white man, black people don't even feel successful unless some white person is attached to that success...all this stems from the brainwashing of racism throughout our history.

Forum List

Back