Another NOT SURPRISING from DD

$ales will be good!!

Ka-Ching@!!$$$!!!$$$$

Quack Quack!!!

Did you look at the price for a Mossman?

Nonetheless, I sure you're right that they'll sell to the trailer trash WalMart crowd.
(Okay, now THAT was an insult.)

Cashin' in while they can.

Those fifteen minutes will come to an end one day, not too surprising they're selling their name for money...

Up next: Duck Dynasty Camouflage Depends...

Good for them! Get it while ya' can.

I don't watch the show and I am not a duck hunter. But f I were a duck hunter and I needed a gun, I'd consider buying a gun from them. Why they hell not?

:thup:

here is what i don't get luddley and don't worry, i don't expect to you respond as it puts you in an uncomfortable position.

you claim to not be anti gun, yet, everytime you mention someone who owns or wants to own a gun, you insult with immature name calling. everytime you post a gun thread, it is negative.

will you actually answer me this time or run away per your usual?

What is negative about what I wrote?

Nothing.

I sure do know how to get rid of [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION] ... :lol:

here is what i don't get luddley and don't worry, i don't expect to you respond as it puts you in an uncomfortable position.

you claim to not be anti gun, yet, everytime you mention someone who owns or wants to own a gun, you insult with immature name calling. everytime you post a gun thread, it is negative.

Nothing.

I sure do know how to get rid of [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION] ... :lol:

Ya cause I only live to be on this board and never leave to eat or play games or do something else, thus anytime I don't INSTANTLY reply to you or some other leftist dumb ass it must be cause you drove me off. Your comment in the op is an attack on weapons and you know it. All your posts on firearms are attacks on the 2nd and firearms. You are a retard.

'Duck Dynasty' Now Selling Guns Because Of Course They Are

You can already buy Duck Dynasty brand Chia Pets, cigars and wine.

Now comes the product all those bearded Duck Dynasty wannabes have truly been waiting for (we guess): Guns. At least one retailer is now selling shotguns backed by the most popular reality TV show of all time.

Duck Commander, the duck-hunting company founded by the reality show's stars, has partnered with Mossberg & Sons, Inc to produce a line of shotguns and semi-automatic rifles. Mossberg has begun shipping some of the shotguns to wholesalers, according to Linda Powell, a Mossberg spokesperson told The Huffington Post. Cabela's, an outdoor recreation chain, has already begun to sell the weapons, Powell said. Several other "major retailers" would begin sales soon, she added.

Yep, the wanabes should be really happy about this and really, is anyone surprised?

If anything, I wonder what took them so long.

So in luddleys world, only a convicted ****** felon should have a gun?

Has GLADD weighed in on this yet??:eusa_whistle:

This should be rght up GLAAD's alley. Those shotguns up an ass would give them a thrill.

If hunters like the Robertsons have a hand in these rifles you know they will be perfect.

'Duck Dynasty' Now Selling Guns Because Of Course They Are

You can already buy Duck Dynasty brand Chia Pets, cigars and wine.

Now comes the product all those bearded Duck Dynasty wannabes have truly been waiting for (we guess): Guns. At least one retailer is now selling shotguns backed by the most popular reality TV show of all time.

Duck Commander, the duck-hunting company founded by the reality show's stars, has partnered with Mossberg & Sons, Inc to produce a line of shotguns and semi-automatic rifles. Mossberg has begun shipping some of the shotguns to wholesalers, according to Linda Powell, a Mossberg spokesperson told The Huffington Post. Cabela's, an outdoor recreation chain, has already begun to sell the weapons, Powell said. Several other "major retailers" would begin sales soon, she added.

Yep, the wanabes should be really happy about this and really, is anyone surprised?

If anything, I wonder what took them so long.

So in luddleys world, only a convicted ****** felon should have a gun?
They need it fr polar bear hunting.

Nothing.

liar. you called them wannabes. you insulted anyone who would want to buy a gun.

you're pathetic.

Forum List

Back