Another One Escapes From The Plantation

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Another one has escaped from the plantation and joined the big tent party. And, of course she is attacked right away by the plantation owners.

A moderate California Democratic state lawmaker announced Thursday that she is switching to the Republican Party while criticizing her former party's leadership and policies.

State Sen. Marie Alvarado-Gil said she had long been a Democrat, but she and the Democratic Party no longer have the same values since she was elected in 2022.

“In the past two years that I've been working in the Senate, I have not recognized the party that I belong to,” Alvarado-Gil said

Another one has escaped from the plantation and joined the big tent party. And, of course she is attacked right away by the plantation owners.

A moderate California Democratic state lawmaker announced Thursday that she is switching to the Republican Party while criticizing her former party's leadership and policies.

State Sen. Marie Alvarado-Gil said she had long been a Democrat, but she and the Democratic Party no longer have the same values since she was elected in 2022.

“In the past two years that I've been working in the Senate, I have not recognized the party that I belong to,” Alvarado-Gil said

Uh oh, you know what the Democrats do when you leave The Regime. THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST FOR YOU!

Good riddance. I hope her new conservative colleagues don't treat her too poorly for being a woman.

Another fool moving to the real plantation.

/—-/ Don’t worry. We won’t let biological men use the ladies room when she’s in there. We promise.
Oh wow what a good one :rolleyes:

Anyways, good riddance. It has zero affect at all on California politics and she will completely lose relevance in the GOP for being a woman and not simping enough over Trump.

Uh oh, you know what the Democrats do when you leave The Regime. THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST FOR YOU!

Every day, in every way, you get crazier and crazier. You' used to be one of sane conservatives here, and you post information on the economy which, although WRONG, was an attempt to discuss issues.

Now you're just another mouth breather for Trump. Lies and insults, anger and hate.

Well .. hate to break it to you, but in a majority of scenarios, trans "females" have a set of testicles and a tree trunk hanging between their legs.

Are you speaking from personal experience? Are you doing the inspections personally????

Nobody is talking about trans people, other than conservatives. Why are you so obsessed with a group that is less than 1% of the population.

Are you speaking from personal experience? Are you doing the inspections personally????

Nobody is talking about trans people, other than conservatives. Why are you so obsessed with a group that is less than 1% of the population.
Why do you defend the trans-testicle females vehemently if they only make up 1% of the population?

You're denying that trans "females" don't have testicles and a tree trunk since they are really males?

Every day, in every way, you get crazier and crazier. You' used to be one of sane conservatives here, and you post information on the economy which, although WRONG, was an attempt to discuss issues.

Now you're just another mouth breather for Trump. Lies and insults, anger and hate.
And you're not even Canadian, but a Chinese Communist. So there's that. :D

Forum List

Back