Another One To Bite The Dust?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The world record setting for turnover in the Trump Administration may be adding another to the list.
What will that be, around 500 of the best people gone from the well oiled machine? It can't be that bad, maybe it's just fake news.

The world record setting for turnover in the Trump Administration may be adding another to the list.
What will that be, around 500 of the best people gone from the well oiled machine? It can't be that bad, maybe it's just fake news.

How do you know they were the best people?

Trump said so...and he never lies!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I see your TDS is acting up this morning,,,

The sad thing is that conservatives actually believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad thing is that conservatives actually believe that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total bullshit. Smart people know there isn't a politician alive that doesn't lie.

100% of the people that claim they never lie are liars.

------------------------------------ big deal and So What eh OKFine .

------------------------------------ big deal and So What eh OKFine .
---- !!

Since there is no link, who is leaving?

Always good to change the tires after every 35-40 laps.

It seems only libs / snowflakes stick with people who aren't delivering as well as they should...

Success is not a destination but is a continuous process that sometimes requires change and turn-over....

But why should anyone listen to Barry / Hillary supporters regarding success considering their failed / criminal records?!

:p

upload_2019-7-10_11-50-38.png

I see your TDS is acting up this morning,,,
S/he has nothing better to do than to post trash like this.

096E82E8-D0AA-419A-97F1-97F73F7F2273.gif

after Rob Porter and Gary Cohn left the White House, Peter Navarro and Wilbur Ross convinced Trump to put aluminum tariffs on China. those tariffs would not have been in place had Porter not been undone by a domestic abuse scandal!

after Rob Porter and Gary Cohn left the White House, Peter Navarro and Wilbur Ross convinced Trump to put aluminum tariffs on China. those tariffs would not have been in place had Porter not been undone by a domestic abuse scandal!
There were 2 that [earlier] departed the WH. Both were boinking Hope. Someone was jealous? Oooh Booo!

Because Trump only picks the bestest people.

Because Trump only picks the bestest people.
Which proves how pathetic the Capitol Hill crowd is.

Trump's biggest weakness is picking good people-Barr was selected for him and is his best choice.

Forum List

Back