Another Party Of Family Values Hypocrite Bites The Sex Bullet

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
After sex revelations, GOP Rep. Joe Barton of Texas says he will retire from House seat

Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.), one of the longest-serving Republicans in the House, announced Thursday that he will not seek another term representing his suburban Dallas-Fort Worth district.

The announcement came after news reports revealing that Barton had carried on extramarital relationships with multiple women before his 2015 divorce. A lewd photo he sent to one of those women circulated online last week, prompting Barton to apologize.

Lewd photos from that porcine-looking geezer? Ew.

Dude sent a picture of his own penis to a woman.

barton.jpg

You know you want to see it!

He took some pictures and sent them to his senior citizen girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with what he was doing. Especially since he was getting divorced. The word Republican is not synonymous with "monk".

He took some pictures and sent them to his senior citizen girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with what he was doing. Especially since he was getting divorced. The word Republican is not synonymous with "monk".

Question: Are there any Republican serial cheaters, Republican sexual offenders or Republican pedophiles that you won’t defend?

Question: Are there any Republican serial cheaters, Republican sexual offenders or Republican pedophiles that you won’t defend?

Many. It's just that too many are accused over nothing or just lies. It was bad taste for this elderly man to take a picture of his private parts and send them to his equally elderly girlfriend. But wrong? No. Of course not. Sexting is part of the lexicon. You are just mad because Republicans aren't nearly as reprehensible as Democrats. What compares with Matt Lauer's bag of sex toys in his office? In his OFFICE? If it was a republican, it would be in the nightstand at his bedroom and be a bigger collection and more expensive.

Married, committed serial adultery. That is becoming synonymous with "Republican". Also synonymous with "Trump".

This guy is so 20th century.

"If you show my penis pic to anyone else, I'll sue you!"

Sorry, dear, I've already tweeted it to my 58,482 followers.

After sex revelations, GOP Rep. Joe Barton of Texas says he will retire from House seat

Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.), one of the longest-serving Republicans in the House, announced Thursday that he will not seek another term representing his suburban Dallas-Fort Worth district.

The announcement came after news reports revealing that Barton had carried on extramarital relationships with multiple women before his 2015 divorce. A lewd photo he sent to one of those women circulated online last week, prompting Barton to apologize.

Lewd photos from that porcine-looking geezer? Ew.
sick shit for sure. get em out. clean out that swamp.

This guy is so 20th century.

"If you show my penis pic to anyone else, I'll sue you!"

Sorry, hon, I've already tweeted it to my 58,482 followers.
don't send it to anyone then.

why are you making it partisan?

I wouldn't have voted for him anyway. We are trying to vote out anyone who has served two terms or more.

We are also seeing that the Democrats claim of being the party that treats women with class, dignity and respect is utter horseshit.

Seriously, that's some ego. "Yeah, baby, are you missing this? Here's a little photo of my willie resting on a nest of gray thistles beneath my protruding liver-spotted gut. Makes you wet, doesn't it!"

It is, however, synonymous with "whore." This stupid bitch "Christian" was supposed to know that he should not have sex outside of lawful marriage.
It has been the republicans who have carried on about "morality," "religion," bibble/bible/babble. It has been the members of the republican party who have paraded around in front of us the likes of bibble "preachers," "holy men." The members of the Democratic Party did not ever do this. The leaders of the Republican party did this. No one in the Democratic Party ever presented him/her self as a representative of a Supreme Being. The pigs of the Republican party did. Barton, his penis, his bible need to go back to Houston. Such shit from Texas.

It is, however, synonymous with "whore." This stupid bitch "Christian" was supposed to know that he should not have sex outside of lawful marriage.
It has been the republicans who have carried on about "morality," "religion," bibble/bible/babble. It has been the members of the republican party who have paraded around in front of us the likes of bibble "preachers," "holy men." The members of the Democratic Party did not ever do this. The leaders of the Republican party did this. No one in the Democratic Party ever presented him/her self as a representative of a Supreme Being. The pigs of the Republican party did. Barton, his penis, his bible need to go back to Houston. Such shit from Texas.
I don't think you are outraged enough over some old white guys dick. edit that post and try again. I want to feel your seething rage.

edit post.jpg

Seriously, that's some ego. "Yeah, baby, are you missing this? Here's a little photo of my willie resting on a nest of gray thistles beneath my protruding liver-spotted gut. Makes you wet, doesn't it!"
yep, no more a creep than old Al or Matt Lauer, the guy that interviewed the guy about sexual harassment Bill O'Reilly, what a fking turd bucket of shit that fk is. Standing up for women, doh!!!! I especially love the hot mic comment at his cohost

like the savior of women on the left? only a little dk like you would make this partisan.

are you looking to get the photo? are you jealous?

Forum List

Back