Another Party Of Family Values Hypocrite Bites The Sex Bullet

After sex revelations, GOP Rep. Joe Barton of Texas says he will retire from House seat

Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.), one of the longest-serving Republicans in the House, announced Thursday that he will not seek another term representing his suburban Dallas-Fort Worth district.

The announcement came after news reports revealing that Barton had carried on extramarital relationships with multiple women before his 2015 divorce. A lewd photo he sent to one of those women circulated online last week, prompting Barton to apologize.

Lewd photos from that porcine-looking geezer? Ew.
from what i understand while it was before his divorce, he was separated and while the pic got out, it was done in the privacy of his own home / business.

i'm not prepared to open my private life up to this level so i don't bother to think i should be able to judge others in this manner.

"...extramarital relationships with multiple women..."

Here's the best part:

Both Barton and the woman said the interactions were consensual, but the woman said she felt deceived and betrayed after she learned about other women Barton was having similar relationships with.

So let me get this straight, honey. You had an affair with a married man, and were okay with that. But then you were outraged when you found out he was seeing other women besides YOU?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Seriously, that's some ego. "Yeah, baby, are you missing this? Here's a little photo of my willie resting on a nest of gray thistles beneath my protruding liver-spotted gut. Makes you wet, doesn't it!"
are you looking to get the photo? are you jealous?
If a pig-looking guy like Barton can get SEVERAL women at the same time to date him, there's hope for you.

Don't give up.

He took some pictures and sent them to his senior citizen girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with what he was doing. Especially since he was getting divorced. The word Republican is not synonymous with "monk".

It is, however, synonymous with "whore." This stupid bitch "Christian" was supposed to know that he should not have sex outside of lawful marriage.
It has been the republicans who have carried on about "morality," "religion," bibble/bible/babble. It has been the members of the republican party who have paraded around in front of us the likes of bibble "preachers," "holy men." The members of the Democratic Party did not ever do this. The leaders of the Republican party did this. No one in the Democratic Party ever presented him/her self as a representative of a Supreme Being. The pigs of the Republican party did. Barton, his penis, his bible need to go back to Houston. Such shit from Texas.
like the savior of women on the left? only a little dk like you would make this partisan.
?
What in the hell are talking about? What woman on the left? I never dropped trou and waved bibles and preached about Jesus? This bitch barton did. We've go a photograph.

He took some pictures and sent them to his senior citizen girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with what he was doing. Especially since he was getting divorced. The word Republican is not synonymous with "monk".

Then why is he resigning? Because there's "moore" to come. As always, this is the tip of the iceberg.

Then why is he resigning? Because there's "moore" to come. As always, this is the tip of the iceberg.

I don't know why he is resigning. He was accused of taking sex selfies and sending them to a girlfriend. If you have something else, let's see it because I don't think this means anything at all. He should not have resigned.

Honestly? Who the fuck cares. If he wasn't assaulting someone, let him have his little affairs and take his pathetic little pictures.

After sex revelations, GOP Rep. Joe Barton of Texas says he will retire from House seat

Rep. Joe Barton (Tex.), one of the longest-serving Republicans in the House, announced Thursday that he will not seek another term representing his suburban Dallas-Fort Worth district.

The announcement came after news reports revealing that Barton had carried on extramarital relationships with multiple women before his 2015 divorce. A lewd photo he sent to one of those women circulated online last week, prompting Barton to apologize.

Lewd photos from that porcine-looking geezer? Ew.
from what i understand while it was before his divorce, he was separated and while the pic got out, it was done in the privacy of his own home / business.

i'm not prepared to open my private life up to this level so i don't bother to think i should be able to judge others in this manner.
Sure, you can, if they are public figures in government. The very least is that he is guilty of incredibly stupid decision making.

Question: Are there any Republican serial cheaters, Republican sexual offenders or Republican pedophiles that you won’t defend?

Many. It's just that too many are accused over nothing or just lies. It was bad taste for this elderly man to take a picture of his private parts and send them to his equally elderly girlfriend. But wrong? No. Of course not. Sexting is part of the lexicon. You are just mad because Republicans aren't nearly as reprehensible as Democrats. What compares with Matt Lauer's bag of sex toys in his office? In his OFFICE? If it was a republican, it would be in the nightstand at his bedroom and be a bigger collection and more expensive.

You're making the topic about him sexting, but the actual topic is how he cheated on his wife multiple times.

Question: Are there any Republican serial cheaters, Republican sexual offenders or Republican pedophiles that you won’t defend?
Conyers?

Many. It's just that too many are accused over nothing or just lies. It was bad taste for this elderly man to take a picture of his private parts and send them to his equally elderly girlfriend. But wrong? No. Of course not. Sexting is part of the lexicon. You are just mad because Republicans aren't nearly as reprehensible as Democrats. What compares with Matt Lauer's bag of sex toys in his office? In his OFFICE? If it was a republican, it would be in the nightstand at his bedroom and be a bigger collection and more expensive.
What's wrong with that The elderly girlfriend probably hadn't see a ""private"" part in 20 years

Am I missing something? Are these fellows sending pictures of their ERECT penises? What is the point?

Seems kind of dumb, given the flood of democrat offenders getting in trouble, to hear liberals complaining about Republicans having sex scandals.

What an idiot. He can join Weiner in the same clubhouse.

Forum List

Back