Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

And the police be like "whatever" haha!!

Resized_1458451381895.jpg

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.

The fat bitch was looking for a fight. That's why the guy was following her with the camera. She tried to start one with a girl before the guy obliged her. Trump supporters are just violent scum. Your own video proves that.

Really? I bet she was just coming to a political rally.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

"Eventually" is officially here.

If we were showing up to LGBT rallies jumping in people's faces and calling them names and obviously trying to provoke them...what would you libs say??

You lefties are showing up to OUR events looking for trouble. You pussies are gonna find it too.

Karma's a bitch...it's about time we STEP on the left as they have been doing to patriots for decades now!

Trump-Supporter-that-punched-protester.png

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.

Karma's a bitch...it's about time we STEP on the left as they have been doing to patriots for decades now!

So you are proud of the violence T-rump incited. Not surprised.

The fucking AGITATOR provoked violence, and he got what he was looking for..unfortunately it didn't permanently stop one of you pricks, but that OLD 78 year old guy tried!

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.

Watch it again dumb ass. He didn't push her. At what point in the video do you think he did?

The fucking AGITATOR provoked violence, and he got what he was looking for..unfortunately it didn't permanently stop one of you pricks, but that OLD 78 year old guy tried!

Violence--------that's what the right looks for in a president now days.

There's only 2 options in my opinion.

1. Protestor is a safe distance away and just verbally protesting?? Fine. Even if they're disgusting humans....let them be. Move along.

2. Liberal idiot protestors get within 2-3 feet and start screaming in someone's face???? REPOND ACCORDINGLY:
images.jpeg

There's only 2 options in my opinion.

1. Protestor is a safe distance away and just verbally protesting?? Fine. Even if they're disgusting humans....let them be. Move along.

2. Liberal idiot protestors get within 2-3 feet and start screaming in someone's face???? REPOND ACCORDINGLY:
View attachment 68327

She walked up to him.

Watch it again dumb ass. He didn't push her. At what point in the video do you think he did?

When his fat ass did the little chest bump against her as her back was to him?? First contact there. So she spits in the queers face and slaps the shit out of his fat face.

Yes, we have had almost 8 years of a coward and a laughing stock of the world...

th

When his fat ass did the little chest bump against her as her back was to him?? First contact there. So she spits in the queers face and slaps the shit out of his fat face.

You mean after she slapped him and spit in his face? Is that when you think it started? Your video proves the opposite of your claim.

Yes, we have had almost 8 years of a coward and a laughing stock of the world...

th

Of course you are ready for some good old hippie kickin just like in the good old days. aren't you?

th

Of course you are ready for some good old hippie kickin just like in the good old days. aren't you?

I remember fucking up the queers at The Wall back in the 60's...I miss that shit when I was much younger!

Forum List

Back