Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

Really? I bet she was just coming to a political rally.

Then had to walk through a gauntlet of liberal faggots yelling at her and calling her names. That's exactly what happened.

And eventually....enough is enough and you queers are gonna get slapped in the mouth.

"Eventually" is officially here.

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.

Watch it again dumb ass. He didn't push her. At what point in the video do you think he did?

When his fat ass did the little chest bump against her as her back was to him?? First contact there. So she spits in the queers face and slaps the shit out of his fat face.

You mean after she slapped him and spit in his face? Is that when you think it started? Your video proves the opposite of your claim.

Right at the 1:00 mark. He bumps her arm with his man titties as she's walking away. She slaps the fat little trollish queer in the face and spits on him. Bet he learned his lesson.

Karma's a bitch...it's about time we STEP on the left as they have been doing to patriots for decades now!

Trump-Supporter-that-punched-protester.png

So you are proud of the violence T-rump incited. Not surprised.

The fucking AGITATOR provoked violence, and he got what he was looking for..unfortunately it didn't permanently stop one of you pricks, but that OLD 78 year old guy tried!

Violence--------that's what the right looks for in a president now days.

Yes, we have had almost 8 years of a coward and a laughing stock of the world...

th

Of course you are ready for some good old hippie kickin just like in the good old days. aren't you?

I am. But only the ones who get aggressively in our faces within 18 inches or so. They earn their ass kicking.

The woman provoked the entire incident and should be arrested for assault and battery.

Wow, what a nasty nasty nasty person she is.... kudos to the kid for not slapping her back and spitting on her...she's a low life scumbag....the VIDEO SHOWS IT.

The fucking AGITATOR provoked violence, and he got what he was looking for..unfortunately it didn't permanently stop one of you pricks, but that OLD 78 year old guy tried!

Yes, we have had almost 8 years of a coward and a laughing stock of the world...

th

Of course you are ready for some good old hippie kickin just like in the good old days. aren't you?

I remember fucking up the queers at The Wall back in the 60's...I miss that shit when I was much younger!

I know you do.That's why you want to go back to a time when you could get away with that kind of shit.

The woman provoked the entire incident and should be arrested for assault and battery.

Wow, what a nasty nasty nasty person she is.... kudos to the kid for not slapping her back and spitting on her...she's a low life scumbag....the VIDEO SHOWS IT.

The fat little queer earned what he got.

Go back and re-watch the video. She was looking for a fight, That's why the guy recording was running to keep up with her, and after a couple of tries (shown on the video) she found one. Your video just proved the opposite of what you claimed.

If that fat queer hadn't pursued her no fight happens. But I'm glad it did. You libs need some good beatings. Nothing severe....that would be wrong. Just a good slap or nice bloodied lip.

Watch it again dumb ass. He didn't push her. At what point in the video do you think he did?

When his fat ass did the little chest bump against her as her back was to him?? First contact there. So she spits in the queers face and slaps the shit out of his fat face.

You mean after she slapped him and spit in his face? Is that when you think it started? Your video proves the opposite of your claim.

Right at the 1:00 mark. He bumps her arm with his man titties as she's walking away. She slaps the fat little trollish queer in the face and spits on him. Bet he learned his lesson.
she backed in to him.... and she was using all kinds of vulgarity towards him FIRST, to PROVOKE him....

th

I remember fucking up the queers at The Wall back in the 60's...I miss that shit when I was much younger!

I know you do.That's why you want to go back to a time when you could get away with that kind of shit.

Yes, we kept your kind in the closet, where you belong, and not walking around as you do today waving your dick at everyone!

th

Yes, we kept your kind in the closet, where you belong, and not walking around as you do today waving your dick at everyone!
Equality is here to stay, V. You lose, old fart...

You're stretching there bubba. She turned and hit him. He didn't touch her. In fact he repeatedly told her he wouldn't.

The fat little queer earned what he got.
you are a disgrace to human kind....the BITCH PROVOKED the ENTIRE INCIDENT.....

and didn't you claim to have been a cop at one time? NOW I know you lied...or know why you are no longer a cop....you are willfully blind as a bat and lack in sound judgement!!!!

th

I am. But only the ones who get aggressively in our faces within 18 inches or so. They earn their ass kicking.

You mean like when she walked up and got in his face?

th

PC is DEAD... Time to start making America great again... We are just getting started kicking FAGERAL ass!

PC is DEAD... Time to start making America great again... We are just getting started kicking FAGERAL ass!
Ah, V, the faggots won. Sorry, but you must have missed the memo, old fart.

Turns out they are equal after all and, you aren't. Enjoy your closet, you earned it...

th

No means no .I've already told you lots of times you can't see my dick. Now, quit asking.

Ah, V, the faggots won. Sorry, but you must have missed the memo, old fart.

Turns out they are equal after all and, you aren't...

As long as they keep it in their pants, once waving their dicks in our faces, it's time to take out the perverts!

th

No means no .I've already told you lots of times you can't see my dick. Now, quit asking.

Of course I can't...C*UNTS don't have a dick!

Well, if Trump gets elected we will have four more years of this. And it looks like people on both sides are eager to see it happen.

Forum List

Back