Another reason to drain the swamp: Sexual harassment is rampant in the halls of Congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Another Reason To Drain The Swamp: Sexual Harassment Is Rampant In The Halls Of Congress
Did you know that the House of Representatives has paid out $15,000,000 to victims of sexual harassment in recent years?

--------------------------------------------------------

No of course you didn't know because it was kept from you but the Bill Ayers cult followers better known as leftist sheep will always accept ia based on their own dreamed up bs excuses to deny it all . That is what they do best.

Another Reason To Drain The Swamp: Sexual Harassment Is Rampant In The Halls Of Congress
Did you know that the House of Representatives has paid out $15,000,000 to victims of sexual harassment in recent years?

No of course you didn't know because it was kept from you but the Bill Ayers cult followers better known as leftist sheep will always accept ia based on their own dreamed up bs excuses to deny it all . That is what they do best.
If that is true and I certainly do not deny its veracity, then the harassers who the House protected by paying off those harassed, need to be exposed. I suspect they will not be, which is yet another proof the US government has become much like a banana republic.

I'd say Harvey Weinstein has a potential career as a Congressman (liberals can ignore his activities there too).

• Banned

If that is true and I certainly do not deny its veracity, then the harassers who the House protected by paying off those harassed, need to be exposed. I suspect they will not be, which is yet another proof the US government has become much like a banana republic.

Here's one that just came down my feed LOL

upload_2017-11-16_8-53-49.png

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Blast from the past anyone? Wonder if all this will be drug up?

Kevin Rennie: 'Waitress Sandwich' Would Be Costly Today

One night three decades ago, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy. D-Mass., and his admiring protege Sen. Christopher J. Dodd, D-Conn., reportedly took their dates to a fancy Washington, D.C., restaurant, La Brasserie. Plenty of alcohol had been consumed.
When the meal was coming to an end, the two women accompanying the senators repaired to the ladies' room. A waitress, Carla Gaviglio, was summoned to the private dining room by two members of the world's most deliberative body.

In a lightning strike, Kennedy allegedly picked up Gaviglio and threw her on the table, knocking plates and other items to the floor. He reportedly lifted her up again and put her on top of Dodd, who was seated in a chair. Kennedy then engaged in an attack that continued until another employee entered the room and joined Gaviglio in screaming, causing others to enter the room

Name names. Can't do anything without names.

Duh!

Forum List

Back