Another reason to monitor muslims in our country.

Prove it, please.
prove what, that a mass murderer was a member of USMB?
Duh! Yeah, what have we been talking about? C'mon Nutz, put that beer down and pay attention!
If your head is that far up your ass...or you are so desperate you have to play stupid....that's fine with me. Do your own homework if you want to pretend.
Why can't you just post a damn link, dude? Why would I know who the hell you're talking about?
because you are playing some stupid game. Who doesn't know a psychopath killer was a member of this forum. Hell, FoxNews specifically named USMB.

LMAO You teapers are so fucking desperate.
Nutz, I'm telling you I do NOT know who the fuck you're talking about. I'm beginning to think you're making the whole thing up now.

Well it is the truth...I don't recall they guys name. Google is your friend.

lol...another one who wants to play stupid. Hell, just search the forum. Everyone talked about it for days.

"Another reason to monitor muslims in our country."

Another example of a composition fallacy from the right.

Another example of the contempt for due process and the rule of law common to many conservatives.

And another example of the unwarranted fear of Muslims common to many on the right, as well as their bigotry and hate.

Another example of the contempt for due process and the rule of law common to many conservatives.

And another example of the unwarranted fear of Muslims common to many on the right, as well as their bigotry and hate.
There IS no due process in war, idiot.

Here comes Abu Clinton al Hillari, right on time.

I did. That's why I asked if that's the fucking guy! Just give a straight fucking answer!!!

I did. That's why I asked if that's the fucking guy! Just give a straight fucking answer!!!
SJ, dont you see what nutz did here? He derailed the thread from a discussion of Muslim terrorism to a pintless goose chase about someone on this board being a white terrorist, this 'Rusty Houser', who has all of 14 posts on the website and his last post was 6 months prior to the shootings.
Rusty Houser | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I dont see any reason to not believe that this was a fake account, probably set up by a liberal poseur.

And your link didn't identify who it was. Just answer the fucking question, is that the guy or not???
holy christ....just read the thread
SJ, dont you see what nutz did here? He derailed the thread from a discussion of Muslim terrorism to a pintless goose chase about someone on this board being a white terrorist, this 'Rusty Houser', who has all of 14 posts on the website and his last post was 6 months prior to the shootings.

I dont see any reason to not believe that this was a fake account, probably set up by a liberal poseur.
LOL....SJ and his buddies were just playing stupid. Typical teaper game...play stupid or simply deny.
Oh...and as you just brought in...conspiracy theories when the truth is exposed.

:lmao:

Teapers are more of a threat to Americans than the killer muslims anyday.

And your link didn't identify who it was. Just answer the fucking question, is that the guy or not???
holy christ....just read the thread

Probably set up by Nutz.

The guy who shot up the theater in Louisiana was apparently a member here.

Didn't make much of a splash, though. Only had a couple of posts last January.
Well, if that's the guy, he sure doesn't sound like a "teaper".

Bring no-go to the US. I want in. Yes, I am saluting the fundamentalist Muslims. They have stood against evil.
did you read the article...hee was definitely a teaper. Is this how you are gonna play dumb now?

Forum List

Back