Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

That, or prepare yourself. Your call.

Right...baby steps. You'll get there.

Nope, just a firearm. Not all weapons are firearms.

Not over the top at all...:doubt:

Relax

You have won. Nobody is going to take your guns. This is America

You are free to have the weapon of your choice to shoot Congresswomen, Movie Theaters, Malls at Christmas and Kindergarten classrooms

More stupidity from RW. Anyone else starting to get the impression from RW's posts that he's around 14 years old?

No adult can be as much of a simpleton as this character. :confused::cool:

Feel free to point out the inaccuracy in his post.

I worked a case in Hahira, Ga. years ago where a man had a property dispute with his neighbor. Neighbor was weed eating out by the road and the elderly neighbor thought he was on his property. Elderly man attempts to stop man with the weed eater and man with weed eater attacks him with the weed eater. Man being attacked had injuries and died of a heart attack.
We need a 3 day waiting period on weed eaters. Drive way weeds can wait 3 days.

Phone me when someone shoots up a mall at Christmas with a weed eater

Or blows the brains out of a Kindergartner

...emotion based...

EVERYTHING the leftist central planners advocate is emotionally based. Logic and reason have no role in the progressive agenda.

But maybe, if we all get REALLY angry, we can un-invent firearms? Go back to throwing spears at wild game. Now THOSE were the days!

So shitbag.....criminals will no longer have guns???

Oh, you want Joe Schmoe the normal taxpayer to turn in his guns because he is white, drives a truck and has never broken the law.....and is trained to shoot evil people like this guy in CT.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Hate to tell you folks but it was not the gun that will be charged with murder in this case.
Why not?
Because a PERSON killed these kids.
Gun control would not have stopped this guy. Criminals have guns and CT has strict laws NOW.

Ah, yes. The typical LOLberal knee jerk to having a shooting take place in victim zones.

Tell us more of how criminals who weild fire arms will obey the law? And how disarming the people will lead to less acts of gun violence by criminals who do not obey the law. Tell us all about it.

Ah, yes the typical moronic defense of the Second Amendment. 20 killed, some kids in the latest report, and a gun nut - likely an NRA supporter - focuses solely on his rights. What rights do the victims have (or had) and what of their parents, their siblings, other students, the school staff, journalists and first responders?

You sit safely and immune to the carnage behind your keyboard and defend your right to own a weapon and argue that this right cannot be infringed. Well, as long as gun nuts like you, and the NRA refuse to come to the table and find a safe and sane compromise on some form of gun control carnage will continue to occur. Even if 'you' came to the table it's likely such horrific events will continue to take place.

But don't sweat it, you're safe, sitting at your keyboard and never needing to see the physical consequences of murdered children or watch the grief of their parents and siblings, grandparents and school chums.

Isn't it time to take out that hand gun you own and clean it, fondle it lovingly and thank the founders for giving you the right to own a tool capable of killing other human beings?

Why do you think guys like this choose schools or theaters, could it be they know they won't be opposed. Creating gun free zones (free kill zones) are part of the problem. Having responsible armed citizens any where and every where would be a deterrent for these types of incidents. I have a CHL and pray I never find myself in a position where my gun would be needed, but I would not hesitate to protect myself or others if the situation called for it.

I worked a case in Hahira, Ga. years ago where a man had a property dispute with his neighbor. Neighbor was weed eating out by the road and the elderly neighbor thought he was on his property. Elderly man attempts to stop man with the weed eater and man with weed eater attacks him with the weed eater. Man being attacked had injuries and died of a heart attack.

Phone me when someone shoots up a mall at Christmas with a weed eater

Or blows the brains out of a Kindergartner

Ever heard of Tim McVeigh?
How many kids did he kill and was it a gun?
Find out how easy it was for McVeigh to get the fertilizer and diesel fuel and get back to me.
What legislation do you support to ban fertilizer and diesel fuel?

How sad this country has become.

killing kids all in the name of gun worship.

The answer of stupid poeople?

More guns to solve it

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Yeah we don't have enough gun laws.

Fucking asshole

Relax

You have won. Nobody is going to take your guns. This is America

You are free to have the weapon of your choice to shoot Congresswomen, Movie Theaters, Malls at Christmas and Kindergarten classrooms

More stupidity from RW. Anyone else starting to get the impression from RW's posts that he's around 14 years old?

No adult can be as much of a simpleton as this character. :confused::cool:

Feel free to point out the inaccuracy in his post.

Why? Can't you do it yourself?

"You are free to have the weapon of your choice to shoot Congresswomen, Movie Theaters, Malls at Christmas and Kindergarten classrooms.

You want to back him up and say that's why people buy guns and it's a reason to stop law abiding people from owning one?

Go right head.....and then check other some of his other "gems".

Last edited:
Actually, the person was either buzzed in after doors were locked or got in with the kids during the morning rush.

School guards at 1 entrance with metal detectors could've prevented this crap. All adults get frisked by the guards, period.

Sigh the simple solution is you lock all doors, and people need to be buzzed in. That will make it harder, but then you need a simple medal detector once inside. Mostly just for the adults coming in.

This would take funding, so not sure if people would be ok with it.

The easy fix to this is that there is no easy fix to this.

How about we wait and get all the facts in before we start the hysteria "it was the gun's fault".

Sigh the simple solution is you lock all doors, and people need to be buzzed in. That will make it harder, but then you need a simple medal detector once inside. Mostly just for the adults coming in.

That could work and it would be worth it. These cowardly shooters pick on places like schools and churches because they know weapons aren't allowed there. I'm all for armed security too. Instead of hiring a hundred thousand more teachers obama needs to but armed security in our nation's schools. I'd be willing to help pay for it.

when weed eater attacks because one of the leading causes of violence in the nation we can have that discussion.

Actually, the person was either buzzed in after doors were locked or got in with the kids during the morning rush.

School guards at 1 entrance with metal detectors could've prevented this crap. All adults get frisked by the guards, period.

Sadly, you would have to frisk the kids too, to prevent an adult from using them as a "mule".

Hate to tell you folks but it was not the gun that will be charged with murder in this case.
Why not?
Because a PERSON killed these kids.
Gun control would not have stopped this guy. Criminals have guns and CT has strict laws NOW.

Who gives a shit?

This is America. If you want a handgun, shotgun or AK-47 to shoot your way to glory you are welcome to it

We almost have a gun for every man, woman and child in America.....why are we surprised when they are used?

Every idea is worthy of consideration.

Forum List

Back