Another stimulus check to add trillions

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
T has outspent Obama plus Bush
This is utter insanity.
Every trillion the Govt prints only greatly dilutes the value of your dollar !!!

Very terrible idea by both parties
You think you can just keep printing trillions then have the US govt buy up stocks and bonds
???
Anyone under 55 is Going to be living in the “Grapes of Wrath “ very soon

Sorry T ..this is utterly reckless, insane and this antiquated approach is obliterating the “youth “

This is utter insanity.
Ht99jdk.gif

I am no economic genius but this failed strategy is of epic dire consequences

This is utter insanity.
Every trillion the Govt prints only greatly dilutes the value of your dollar !!!

You think you can just keep printing trillions then have the US govt buy up stocks and bonds
???

Sorry T ..this is utterly reckless, insane and this antiquated approach is obliterating the “youth “
/——/ Fear not, Grasshopper. The fiscally responsible democRATs will step in a stop this wreckless spending and force Trump to sign a balanced budget.

I worried about this during the Bush years, and even more so when the meat puppet faggot doubled it again.

At this point I'm convinced the dollar is nothing but electrons. As long as someone believes it has value, they will give you an 8oz. beer in exchange for one. Will we crash like the Weimar Republic? If we do, the rest of the world goes down too. So somewhere, whoever pulls the strings behind the scenes doesn't seem to care about the debt.

I'm no economist though. That said I'm just about so sick of the society we're in right now maybe what we need is a good purge. A complete collapse. Gold will no longer be a precious metal. Brass, Copper, and Lead will be the currency of choice, and that may be exactly what the global power brokers want.

So when you get your check, buy ammo.

This is utter insanity.

???

/——/ My tax bill in July will be $47,000 thanks to my option trading. Any stimuless $$$ is just a small tax cut for me.

Forum List

Back