ANOTHER Trump Campaign adviser INDICTED???? That makes eight!!!! WFT????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if the genius would just explain why none of the many indictments are "fake".

Who said they were fake ?

I guess the more important question is: Who really cares ? People get indicted every day.

Don't see where this has anything to do with Trump.

But you can't see that.

You constantly lie to yourself as you sooth yourself to sleep trying to understand why Trump is still in office and will likely be re-elected because you have nobody to run against him.
Ah, nothing to do with tRump huh?

Just a coincidence that they have all been or are advisors, right?

The loan officer was an advisor?
Did you not read the link in the OP?

yes.

I read where he was trying to get a job as an advisor.

not that he WAS an advisor.

can you clarify. or do I need to read 8-9 links to find the one that says he is an advisor?
Lol, kushner was apparently.gonna make him one.

So a banker is being indicted for approving loans to Manafort. And this has exactly WHAT to do with Trump and Russian collusion?

7 degrees of separation to Trump......there is a guy who works in a 7/11 who stole money from the register, his uncle works at a Trump hotel, the uncle says high to members of the Trump family as they pass him in the hotel lobby......Right there...another Trump Associate arrested...........

Who said they were fake ?

I guess the more important question is: Who really cares ? People get indicted every day.

Don't see where this has anything to do with Trump.

But you can't see that.

You constantly lie to yourself as you sooth yourself to sleep trying to understand why Trump is still in office and will likely be re-elected because you have nobody to run against him.
Ah, nothing to do with tRump huh?

Just a coincidence that they have all been or are advisors, right?

The loan officer was an advisor?
Did you not read the link in the OP?

yes.

I read where he was trying to get a job as an advisor.

not that he WAS an advisor.

can you clarify. or do I need to read 8-9 links to find the one that says he is an advisor?
Lol, kushner was apparently.gonna make him one.

Lol

then, he wasn't one.

and the thread title is a lie.

Thank you

The more they look, the more criminals they find. Trump is like a magnet for criminals. And criminal activity.

Does anybody believe that Trump surrounds himself with criminals and yet he’s the only innocent among all those criminals?

The more they look, the more criminals they find. Trump is like a magnet for criminals. And criminal activity.

Does anybody believe that Trump surrounds himself with criminals and yet he’s the only innocent among all those criminals?

Considering the guy being indicted was NOT part of Trumps admin, and NOT an advisor, I see no reason for this thread to continue.

Do you?

Considering the guy being indicted was NOT part of Trumps admin, and NOT an advisor, I see no reason for this thread to continue.

Do you?

Been 2 hours, OP hasn't come up with a reason this thread should remain open.

Closed

He wasn’t an advisor to Trump. How many lies does that make this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back