Another Trump Judge Was Just Confirmed And The Left Is FREAKING OUT

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Allison-Jones-Rushing.jpg

Senate Confirms 37-Year-Old To Lifetime Seat On U.S. Circuit Court

The Senate voted Tuesday to confirm Allison Jones Rushing, 37, to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, making her the youngest federal judge in the country.

The vote was 53 to 44 with every Dimocrap who could manage to vote was against her.

The president must be grinning a mile wide.

More w/links @ WINNING! Another Trump Judge Was Just Confirmed And The Left Is FREAKING OUT

I must have missed the memo to “freak out”. I had a nice dinner at a local steak house, watched Grey’s Anatomy and worked on a grant application.

I must have missed the memo to “freak out”. I had a nice dinner at a local steak house, watched Grey’s Anatomy and worked on a grant application.
Well how do you feel now know a prop trump a pro anti abortion judge now sits for a life time?? Hahahha

I bet it’s stings a bit haha

Well how do you feel now know a prop trump a pro anti abortion judge now sits for a life time?? Hahahha

I bet it’s stings a bit haha

Meh…courts have a way of moderating themselves.
Not sure what a prop trump and how someone can be pro anti anything….though.

Can’t get worked up about it either way.

What often happens is that when most judges make the news, its usually for ruling against something their appointer would have liked.

The Senate voted Tuesday to confirm Allison Jones Rushing, 37, to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, making her the youngest federal judge in the country.

The vote was 53 to 44 with every Dimocrap who could manage to vote was against her.

More w/links @ WINNING! Another Trump Judge Was Just Confirmed And The Left Is FREAKING OUT
Oh, and here I am not freaking out. The 1950's aren't coming back, snowflake.

Here’s NBC News:

Trump’s newly confirmed federal judge has ties to anti-gay ‘hate group’

The U.S. Senate voted Tuesday to confirm Allison Jones Rushing to the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, handing the 36-year-old judge a lifetime seat on one of the nation’s top courts. While Rushing made headlines for becoming one of the youngest and least experienced members of the federal judiciary, she also garnered attention because of her decadelong association with one of the most well-known anti-gay groups.

Not only that but the special Election in KY is in and the Senate is going to have another Repub Senator...

People are expecting the president to pick people that the democrats want and nothing else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right they have problems, they have been taken over by a group of NUT jobs who are backed by well heeled money people, who want to gain power from leading from the shadows. You could say like Russia and Germany did. Follow the money has been a old saying for many years and is still true. You can look at the Senate Race in Alabama, financed by a Wealthy guy from Calif, who spread lies about Judge Moore, I did not like the guy but the data that was spread was false. He has since taken to court and proved it false. NOTE: He is a Bible thumper. Soros and Son have been another foundation who tried to put the State of Fla, in to his pocket, but got caught along with another Billionaire, Tom Steryer. This is just a few of the things that have torn the Democrats into two part. How it ends is unk, but it seems many Democrats will cross the party lines and vote in a large amount of the other party into control and it dempends on how they lead as to what will happen.

Sorry about any error but my eyes are failing and soon I will disapear from this board....

Forum List

Back