Another Trump promise kept!!...oh wait

Remember Trump telling cheering coal miners that he was going to bring coal back to it's glory days..oh well..'The Coal Industry Is Back,' Trump Proclaimed. It Wasn't.

I'll be honest and say I feel bad for this Trump lie. If you've ever actually been to Appalachia coal country, you'll know it's no political football. These are real people.
The energy industry is moving away from fossil fuels..by design and cost. It's just sad all the way around.

I used to work for the company that owned Navajo Generating Station back in the day when hardly anybody in our office was native to Arizona. Another fellow from Ohio and I would warn those from Pennsylvania that if there was a labor strike they'd be sent up to Page to work at the power plant because shoveling coal was in their blood. Thanks for the memories.

Remember Trump telling cheering coal miners that he was going to bring coal back to it's glory days..oh well..'The Coal Industry Is Back,' Trump Proclaimed. It Wasn't.

I'll be honest and say I feel bad for this Trump lie. If you've ever actually been to Appalachia coal country, you'll know it's no political football. These are real people.
The energy industry is moving away from fossil fuels..by design and cost. It's just sad all the way around.
I remember seeing a piece where unemployed miners were refusing to take re-training courses because they believed the political rhetoric that the mines were going to open again.

I remember seeing a piece where unemployed miners were refusing to take re-training courses because they believed the political rhetoric that the mines were going to open again.

Yep. Sad. Lied to year after year. And still vote against your own best interest.

Forum List

Back