Another Trump screw up; this time payroll taxes

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

In addition to botching his response to the coronavirus, now Trump is placing a burden on workers with his payroll tax screw up. He can't waive PR taxes, only postpone them. So now workers who do not pay those taxes this year will have the burden next year.

Again, as he does daily, Trump demonstrates his aggressive incompetence to be president. In January President Biden will have his hands full cleaning up Trump's disasters.

In addition to botching his response to the coronavirus, now Trump is placing a burden on workers with his payroll tax screw up. He can't waive PR taxes, only postpone them. So now workers who do not pay those taxes this year will have the burden next year.

Again, as he does daily, Trump demonstrates his aggressive incompetence to be president. In January President Biden will have his hands full cleaning up Trump's disasters.
Well then. I guess it’s up to you democrats to make the cut permanent or force people to pay more next year.

Here's what the payroll tax deferral action means for you

Only the most Gullible Useful Idiots in our society today would still rely on CNN to tell them what to think.

The new vote for me now or pay me later plan. They couldn't think of a funny name for it to put it on the platform along with the new plan for the US Mail, so they said hell with it and decided not to publish a platform of what they stand for. The stand for a lot, but nothing good for the country, only good for donny.

So, what are the chances that either party will force people to pay these taxes later on? Once the horse is out of the barn, it is gone. The pressure on Congress will be enormous to waive them, otherwise they wont be in office for long.

Well then. I guess it’s up to you democrats to make the cut permanent or force people to pay more next year.

......."While the tax holiday could be a short-term boost to the economy, businesses and workers, it provides no help to the over 27 million Americans who are unemployed and have no payroll taxes to withhold.".......

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
The last sentence in the OP link sums up why CNN pretends to be concerned for the Free Shit crowd. And the Free Shit liberals here are crying big tears about something they don't understand. They think withholding workers taxes will diminish their welfare check and they're already crying about it..

...Only the most Gullible Useful Idiots in our society today would still rely on CNN to tell them what to think.
Or Fox... or MSNBC... or CNBC... or C-SPAN... or NPR... or any other single outlet.

The truth lies in the middle, and it takes input from multiple diverse sources to figure-out what's actually going on.

Left to its own devices, Fox is every bit as full of $hit as CNN... just in different ways and about different things and using different spin-doctors.

---------------

Me, I don't trust either side.

I'm putting my 'extra' salary in the bank and will be ready to pay it back at tax-time in 2021.

...Only the most Gullible Useful Idiots in our society today would still rely on CNN to tell them what to think.
Or Fox... or MSNBC... or CNBC... or C-SPAN... or NPR... or any other single outlet.

The truth lies in the middle, and it takes input from multiple diverse sources to figure-out what's actually going on.

Left to its own devices, Fox is every bit as full of $hit as CNN... just in different ways and about different things and using different spin-doctors.

---------------

Me, I don't trust either side.

I'm putting my 'extra' salary in the bank and will be ready to pay it back at tax-time in 2021.
I am no fan of Fox News.

But, if you think they are anything like CNN or MSNBC the your assessment is way off.

There is no "middle" with those outlets.

They are 100% LIES and Fake News 100% of the time.

And, most Americans know this except of course the very most gullible.

These are Social Security Taxes that go to the Social Security Administration ... postponing the taxes will only make us have to postpone payments ... this gives Americans spending money until the election, then the tax bill will be due ...

I'd save that money if I was you ... you'll need it come April 15th ...

I thought you like deferring debt and liabilities?
What has all the blue shithole cities done with suspended rents?

......."While the tax holiday could be a short-term boost to the economy, businesses and workers, it provides no help to the over 27 million Americans who are unemployed and have no payroll taxes to withhold.".......

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
The last sentence in the OP link sums up why CNN pretends to be concerned for the Free Shit crowd. And the Free Shit liberals here are crying big tears about something they don't understand. They think withholding workers taxes will diminish their welfare check and they're already crying about it..
I certainly enjoyed my free shit in the form of twelve hundred bucks from Trump his name was on the check, oh sorry, damn that free shit liberal Trump..that's better.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

From the article...

While the tax holiday could be a short-term boost to the economy, businesses and workers,
it provides no help to the over 27 million Americans who are unemployed
and have no payroll taxes to withhold.

Uh, HOW MANY OF THESE OVER 27 MILLION UNEMPLOYED AMERICANS
HAVE BEEN GETTING MORE MONEY THEN THEY DID WORKING, NOT WORKING

If the tax holiday provides no help to over 27 million people who are unemployed
because they don't work thus no payroll taxes to withhold...
HOW HAVE THEY BEEN GETTING BY THUS FAR

IF THEY WERE WORKING THEN BECAME UNEMPLOYED CUZ OF THIS NONSENSE
THEY'VE BEEN ABLE TO COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT AT $2,400 month
IF THEY WEREN'T WORKING BEFORE ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED
WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE

PEOPLE GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT DOESNT HELP ME
SO WHO GIVES A FUCK WHETHER OR NOT MY TAX HOLIDAY BENEFITS THEM
AND IF THEYRE A LAZY BUM WHO DOESNT WORK, THEY'VE BEEN LIVING OFF OF
PEOPLE LIKE ME OR LIVING ON THE STREETS BEFORE ANY OF THIS

I haven't stopped working, I'm considered essential
I rather be home making more money in one week NOT working
than i do every 2 weeks GOING TO WORK AND STILL BROKE

The worse thing they did was the $600 extra...who the fuck is looking for work

Another reckless, irresponsible, desperate, and pathetic attempt by Trump to salvage his failing bid for a second term.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I certainly enjoyed my free shit in the form of twelve hundred bucks from Trump his name was on the check, oh sorry, damn that free shit liberal Trump..that's better.
That 1,200 I consider a rebate of my confiscated income after paying thousands. It was only free shit to those with zero tax liability after their refund. You must be one of the latter.

"While the tax holiday could be a short-term boost to the economy, businesses and workers, it provides no help to the over 27 million Americans who are unemployed and have no payroll taxes to withhold.".......

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
The last sentence in the OP link sums up why CNN
Sums up why CNN, the CON$ervative News Network, is helping Tramp as their CORPORATE masters demand. There are actually 116.8 million not working and have no payroll tax to withhold.

The Right made a big stink when there were 90 million Americans "not working but eating" under Obama, but not a peep out of the lying scum HYPOCRITES when Tramp has 116.8 million "not working but eating.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

"While the tax holiday could be a short-term boost to the economy, businesses and workers, it provides no help to the over 27 million Americans who are unemployed and have no payroll taxes to withhold.".......

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
The last sentence in the OP link sums up why CNN
Sums up why CNN, the CON$ervative News Network, is helping Tramp as their CORPORATE masters demand. There are actually 116.8 million not working and have no payroll tax to withhold.

The Right made a big stink when there were 90 million Americans "not working but eating" under Obama, but not a peep out of the lying scum HYPOCRITES when Tramp has 116.8 million "not working but eating.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.
dumbass Rush has nothing to do with your Communist News Network

Forum List

Back