Another Trump victory for Americans. Ford cancels plan for plant in Mexico

Ford said it didn't have anything to do with Trump.

Then why did they change their minds now canceling their plans to move to Mexico?
To save money or they're going with a different strategy.

They're spending 700 million now instead of 1.6 billion.

They certainly won't come close to getting the same level of production. Maybe they're going to fade the car out.

at any rate the libs said Trump would wreck the economy.
More fake news from the left.

Ford cancels plans to build plant in Mexico, will invest in Michigan

Go Trump! More American jobs created and investment incoming in Michigan.
To be sure, Ford acknowledged in a statement that it would still move production of the next-generation Focus sedan to Mexico.

Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory

Ford cancels plans for $1.6 billion Mexico plant, to add 700 jobs in Detroit

The moves are part of a planned $4.5 billion investment in electric vehicles by 2020 as the company works to become an auto and mobility company.

----------------------------------------------

What it really looks like is a major reorganization introducing a long term strategy plan for the company.

A plan this big takes years to develop and years to implement. If Trump is so eager to grasp what he thinks are successes, he should wait until he is at least sworn in. As long as Obama is president, any accomplishments will be seen as his and not Trumps.

An egotistical narcissist sees the world as revolving around them. Certainly that's how Trump sees the world. And his idolizing minions see it exactly the same way. Let's see what successes happen when Trump is actually president.

The addition to the Michigan plant is to build electric vehicles. Does that make your blood boil rubes?

And the cars that were going to be made in the new Mexican plant are going to be shifted to another Mexican plant.

Ford cancels plans to build plant in Mexico, will invest in Michigan

Go Trump! More American jobs created and investment incoming in Michigan.
To be sure, Ford acknowledged in a statement that it would still move production of the next-generation Focus sedan to Mexico.

Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory

Ford cancels plans for $1.6 billion Mexico plant, to add 700 jobs in Detroit

The moves are part of a planned $4.5 billion investment in electric vehicles by 2020 as the company works to become an auto and mobility company.

----------------------------------------------

What it really looks like is a major reorganization introducing a long term strategy plan for the company.

A plan this big takes years to develop and years to implement. If Trump is so eager to grasp what he thinks are successes, he should wait until he is at least sworn in. As long as Obama is president, any accomplishments will be seen as his and not Trumps.

An egotistical narcissist sees the world as revolving around them. Certainly that's how Trump sees the world. And his idolizing minions see it exactly the same way. Let's see what successes happen when Trump is actually president.
Even BSNBC is giving Trump credit. You lose derp

His no B.S style is getting through and these CEO's are scrambling to get ahead of the curve. Just look at what he said about GM and taxing their products from Mexico? More on that soon from me in regards to some unsavoury tactics Ontario and Canada used to buy jobs at GM from Ohio and Michigan.

I am sure Trumps team is doing their due diligence on abuses of American companies in Canada, along with Mexico and China. I will certainly due my part to blow the whistle, I've paid enough for my integrity. Trump will be a president who "gets it" and who is beholden to noone and it will result in a growth in jobs and a major decrease in exporting of such jobs.

Let's be clear, this announcement alone is big news for Trump and those who supported him. It makes it much more difficult for the democrats to win back these states when such announcement occur. As we all know, he is not even president yet...phenomenal stuff. If he succeeds he will be owed a great debt from the workers of America.

Forum List

Back