Another Trump victory for Americans. Ford cancels plan for plant in Mexico

His no B.S style is getting through and these CEO's are scrambling to get ahead of the curve. Just look at what he said about GM and taxing their products from Mexico? More on that soon from me in regards to some unsavoury tactics Ontario and Canada used to buy jobs at GM from Ohio and Michigan.

I am sure Trumps team is doing their due diligence on abuses of American companies in Canada, along with Mexico and China. I will certainly due my part to blow the whistle, I've paid enough for my integrity. Trump will be a president who "gets it" and who is beholden to noone and it will result in a growth in jobs and a major decrease in exporting of such jobs.

Let's be clear, this announcement alone is big news for Trump and those who supported him. It makes it much more difficult for the democrats to win back these states when such announcement occur. As we all know, he is not even president yet...phenomenal stuff. If he succeeds he will be owed a great debt from the workers of America.
Vehicle plants in Canada are because of the free healthcare no?

His no B.S style is getting through and these CEO's are scrambling to get ahead of the curve. Just look at what he said about GM and taxing their products from Mexico? More on that soon from me in regards to some unsavoury tactics Ontario and Canada used to buy jobs at GM from Ohio and Michigan.

I am sure Trumps team is doing their due diligence on abuses of American companies in Canada, along with Mexico and China. I will certainly due my part to blow the whistle, I've paid enough for my integrity. Trump will be a president who "gets it" and who is beholden to noone and it will result in a growth in jobs and a major decrease in exporting of such jobs.

Let's be clear, this announcement alone is big news for Trump and those who supported him. It makes it much more difficult for the democrats to win back these states when such announcement occur. As we all know, he is not even president yet...phenomenal stuff. If he succeeds he will be owed a great debt from the workers of America.
Vehicle plants in Canada are because of the free healthcare no?

No, $550M from Canadian and provincial government

If this is the shape of things to come, I say good for Trump

If it is just a stunt to curry favor, I will have to wait and see

Not President yet.
Thank you Mr. President Obama.
Sure. They are looking forward to building the plant, selling tons of cars and making huge profits in the next couple of weeks.

Obviously, nothing to do with Trump.

Not President yet.
Thank you Mr. President Obama.
Sure. They are looking forward to building the plant, selling tons of cars and making huge profits in the next couple of weeks.

Obviously, nothing to do with Trump.

They’ve been doing it for what, 120 years regardless of who was President. So you’re right…it’s obvious. I wish their stock would perform better.

Forum List

Back