🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another US success against terror

This time in Somalia, once again with planning instead of posing, al Qaeda linked Shabaab extremists hit. After the "hands off" policy from 2003-2009, al Qaeda factions seemed too numerous and widespread to ever bring under control. But once again, the US Air Force, under Sec. Hagel, did the job work to perfection.

You seem to think we should know what you're referring to Peach, I don't have the foggiest. Sounds interesting tho, any chance of a link?

Here you go. The story is on the home page of the MSN site.

6 militants killed in US Somalia strike

Okay thanks. I hope they blew the main target, Ahmed Abdi Godane, into bits and pieces just large enough to be identified by his mutant dna.

"A witness in Somalia described ground-shaking explosions caused by the strike. Somali government and African Union forces heading to a town in the district heard what sounded like an "earthquake" as the al-Shabab bases were hit, said the governor of Somalia's Lower Shabelle region, Abdiqadir Mohamed Nor".

I like that, retribution on an almost biblical scale. Fire and brimstone rained down from above. I hope every motherfucking jihadist in the world has to dive for cover at the sound of even a Cessna overhead. Long as it doesn't become as indiscriminate a wrath as that displayed by Jehova.

Yes, cuz lots of crazy-assed RWNJs think that we are losing the war on terror. They hate Obama so much, they would even like to see us lose. They have no idea of all the shit going on behind the scenes, but they love to be the armchair quarterback and tell us all what is really happening.

What a bunch of craaaazy fuckers.
You have that backwards. The failure known as obama has so undermined and reversed any successes vs islime that anything that can even seem to be construed as a success is magnified by partisan sheeple.

No, you have it backwards. But enjoy your unicorns and cotton candy.
No, I got it right. That's why you couldn't reply with any substance.

This time in Somalia, once again with planning instead of posing, al Qaeda linked Shabaab extremists hit. After the "hands off" policy from 2003-2009, al Qaeda factions seemed too numerous and widespread to ever bring under control. But once again, the US Air Force, under Sec. Hagel, did the job work to perfection.
Peachy cool aide...do not drink.

You seem to think we should know what you're referring to Peach, I don't have the foggiest. Sounds interesting tho, any chance of a link?

Here you go. The story is on the home page of the MSN site.

6 militants killed in US Somalia strike

article states "U.S. commanders said they are waiting to determine the outcome of Monday's attack."
hopefully we will know soon.

Just one problem Peach, no information is forth coming. No list of who was attacked or killed, no list of what was used, no intel on anything or facts on anything. As I recall the Liberals all howled like stuck pigs when ever Bush Admin was involved in arresting local terror groups claiming they were harmless and entrapped. But we had information on those groups. You are trumping an operation that we know NOTHING about.

No we didn't. You are fantasizing.

Of course al-Shabaab is well known:

al-Shabaab militant group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And air strikes do not result in lists of those killed, warfare has not changed in the last 30 years. As I wrote, not important now, for all those in Congress urging action against ISIS, how many are taking breaks from vacation? Any emergency sessions called? I called and emailed my Rep. and Senators yesterday, anybody else do so?

Keeping fingers crossed...

Attack on Somali Islamist leader seen triggering power struggle
By Edmund Blair and Drazen Jorgic

NAIROBI Wed Sep 3, 2014 5:36pm EDT

(Reuters) - A hail of U.S. missiles aimed at the leader of Somalia's al Shabaab militants may have left a gaping hole in the group's leadership, potentially the biggest challenge to its unity since it emerged as a fighting force eight years ago.

Washington said on Wednesday it was still uncertain whether the laser-guided attack on Monday had killed Ahmed Godane, who aligned al Shabaab with al Qaeda and authorized the group's deadly raid on a Nairobi shopping mall last year.

A U.S. government source said that a tweet in Arabic from what the United States believed was a legitimate Shabaab account had proclaimed Godane dead, but this was still being assessed for its authenticity. Godane has not appeared in social or other media to prove he was still alive, which some other militants who survived U.S. attacks have done.

Al Shabaab, usually vocal on social media and other channels of communication, has yet to comment. There may be good reason for its silence as it seeks a successor.

With no obvious candidate to replace the man who ruled al Shabaab with an iron fist and killed off many of his rivals, experts say there is a real chance his death would trigger infighting or the formation of smaller, potentially more dangerous splinter movements.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/03/us-somalia-

Forum List

Back