another waffle house shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

guess they got waffles instead of cornbeef and cabbage huh?

i think this is a differnt waffle house? how out of money can you be to rob a waffle house? my gosh

sure i would have. unfortunatl;y whites dont rob waffle houses .
Nah, you wouldn't have, because you're not interested in that, as evidenced by your post history of doing nothing but complaining about black people.

You're a one issue poster. Just can't stop obsessing about black people.

Nah, you wouldn't have, because you're not interested in that, as evidenced by your post history of doing nothing but complaining about black people.

did i hurt you little black feelings . so sorry. i tel lthe truth.

Unfortunately for you, blacks proportionately commit a higher rate of crimes than white people, so there are more examples.

1679889445321.png

What the hell is wrong with Black people?

Are Stanquan and Stanshea related? Share the same daddy perhaps.

Black criminality gets attention because the staggering amount of black crime is breathtaking. It's like getting reports from a war zone. Not only the amount of black crime but the variety can only be compared to a horror movie written by committee.

Forum List

Back