Another way to have a peek at some of Trump's tax returns....

Trump gives the bank his returns and applies for a loan. Where is the fraud?

Never stated that the tax returns were the ONLY items that Trump gave them, moron.....

THAT is your cretin "conclusion"..........Now, if Trump inflated his assets....THAT is bank fraud....That's the whole point in issuing subpoenas and checking out what the orange clown did..Check out why Trump's buddies, Manafort and Cohen got themselves in a bit of a jam......LOL

(One wonders WHY Trump is "suing" the bank to NOT release any documents.......
GOTTA LOVE IT.......)

Bloomberg is reporting that for Trump to connive a huge loan from Deutsche Bank.......(a loan application that when Ivanka tried to secure was rejected).......he had to turn over some (not all the years now requested from congress) of his tax returns to convince the bank to allow the loan.

Now, since the Bank's records are being subpoenaed and the Bank is respecting those subpoenas, Trump is actually SUING Deutsche Bank to NOT release the tax returns......

To some extent, we should all "thank" Ivanka for opening the flood gates to her daddy's corrupt schemes.

(Remember, that one of the reasons why Manafort will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison is for bank fraud..........)

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Is your dementia so bad that you don’t remember starting this exact Thread at least 3 times?

Never stated that the tax returns were the ONLY items that Trump gave them, moron.....

THAT is your cretin "conclusion"..........Now, if Trump inflated his assets....THAT is bank fraud....That's the whole point in issuing subpoenas and checking out what the orange clown did..Check out why Trump's buddies, Manafort and Cohen got themselves in a bit of a jam......LOL

GOTTA LOVE IT.......)
So if he inflated his assets and ended up paying more taxes thats illegal.
Right paying more then you have to is fraud.
And he would have to do his own taxes to do that moron
Screenshot_2019-04-30-17-43-15.png

All my taxes were done by an accounting firm. If they fucked up, it is on them.

Wow.

You do know that you signed those tax documents don't you?

You do know that YOU alone are ultimately responsible for that tax return don't you?

If you don't, I sure hope you have an honest accountant because you're responsible for that return.

You might want to actually read the document you sign because it's right there in the tax document.

All my taxes were done by an accounting firm. If they fucked up, it is on them.

Wow.

You do know that you signed those tax documents don't you?

You do know that YOU alone are ultimately responsible for that tax return don't you?

If you don't, I sure hope you have an honest accountant because you're responsible for that return.

You might want to actually read the document you sign because it's right there in the tax document.
Yes dan we all know that moron.
Accountants make mistakes mine did one time .
It was not in my favor but the irs made it right took some time. They know the differance between between fraud and a mistake well if your a a democrat under obama they did they would screw republicans but now they risk being fired for preferred treatment.

What if Trump committed bank fraud?
I just heard that Trump committed bank fraud.
Trump's arrest for bank fraud is imminent. Any second now.

Democrats will cry and moan trying to find something to attack trump with . they have investigated him to death from the russia russia russia to comey comey comey to his hair color and his penis .
No political figure has been ran through hot coals like he has.
Rhey wont be happy tell they find something or make up something to investigate for the media affect and voter affect.
With them its neverending. Biggest bunch of dumb fuckers I have ever seen .
I think they would cut off thier own ball sacks and tits if they could trade them for a grain of dirt on the man.

In the mean time tickets to see the clintons speak have gone down to 10.00
And cortez has gone 24 hours without saying anything to make her look like a moron AGAIN.

Bloomberg is reporting that for Trump to connive a huge loan from Deutsche Bank.......(a loan application that when Ivanka tried to secure was rejected).......he had to turn over some (not all the years now requested from congress) of his tax returns to convince the bank to allow the loan.

Now, since the Bank's records are being subpoenaed and the Bank is respecting those subpoenas, Trump is actually SUING Deutsche Bank to NOT release the tax returns......

To some extent, we should all "thank" Ivanka for opening the flood gates to her daddy's corrupt schemes.

(Remember, that one of the reasons why Manafort will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison is for bank fraud..........)

Why all this drama?
Didnt the best president in American history has been promising to release his taxes?
Oh wait a minite... he is a liar!!! And liars dont usually keep their word.

Why all this drama?
Didnt the best president in American history has been promising to release his taxes?
Yes you can keep your insurance if you like it
You can keep your doctor if you like him
Its American to add to the national defict
You mean like those lies

GOTTA LOVE IT.......)
So if he inflated his assets and ended up paying more taxes thats illegal.
Right paying more then you have to is fraud.
And he would have to do his own taxes to do that moron View attachment 259450
only a democrat would think its fraud to say your worth more and its fraud to pay more then you own if it was trump morons

NO ONE CARES

NO ONE CARES
You are correct .
People care what hes do8ng for America not about his former business .
Nate the moron worries about trumos choice of toilet paper his dinner choice his favorite sex position and penis size.

NO ONE CARES

How's the view down there???

Why all this drama?

After the three year Audit(s) wrap up.

Bank fraud? Is the Bank filing charges?

Inflated assetts? Did the bank not use independent Appraisal?

Desperation much?

GOTTA LOVE IT.......)

Now, if Trump inflated his assets....THAT is bank fraud....

Why will Trump's tax returns prove he inflated his assets?

Now, if Trump inflated his assets....THAT is bank fraud....

Why will Trump's tax returns prove he inflated his assets?

Don;t be the usual fuckhead........Did Trump turn over OTHER documentation to show the bank what he was worth and was using for collateral???.....Yes or fucking No, moron?

Trump Exaggerated His Wealth in Bid for Loan, Michael Cohen Tells ...

Trump inflated net worth by $4 billion in bid to buy Bills – The Buffalo...

Did Trump turn over OTHER documentation to show the bank what he was worth and was using for collateral???

I say my home is worth $1 billion in order to get a loan.

What fraud did I commit?

Did Trump turn over OTHER documentation to show the bank what he was worth and was using for collateral???

What fraud did I commit?

Gee.....give it a shot Toddy and then tell us how your cell mate is "treating" you .....

5 Illegal Borrowing Activities: Things That Are Illegal When You Try to ...

Why Lying on Your Mortgage Application Just Isn't Worth It

What fraud did I commit?

Forum List

Back