Another way to have a peek at some of Trump's tax returns....

why do you hate Trump so much?
he gets more sex/more $$$ and he is white?

No legislative purpose.

The current statute states that the IRS...."SHALL"....not may..... release those tax returns.

But, when the subpoenas are honored, we'll leave the scrutiny up to New York State's Attorney General if a judge denies disclosure to the House committee.
you have never lied and/or cheated on taxes???!!!??
yes or no?

Wait, doesn't he/she/it need an income to do taxes?

Bloomberg is reporting that for Trump to connive a huge loan from Deutsche Bank.......(a loan application that when Ivanka tried to secure was rejected).......he had to turn over some (not all the years now requested from congress) of his tax returns to convince the bank to allow the loan.

Now, since the Bank's records are being subpoenaed and the Bank is respecting those subpoenas, Trump is actually SUING Deutsche Bank to NOT release the tax returns......

To some extent, we should all "thank" Ivanka for opening the flood gates to her daddy's corrupt schemes.

(Remember, that one of the reasons why Manafort will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison is for bank fraud..........)

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Let it go dude!

Oh yeah, I will still have to pay the IRS what I owe. However, the fraud thingy is on them.

True.....but not true..........WHOM DID THE FRAUD BENEFIT will be the question to be answered.
There would be more than one question. Another might be ‘Is Percysunshine an expert on a 75,000 page tax code’?

That one will come up if the IRS sends me a letter.

It's not a US bank.
Is the bank complaining?

A. The bank may be foreign but it needs a charter by the US.Federal Reserve.

B. Deutsche Bank likes to do some Russian oligarchs' money-laundering.

Oh yeah, I will still have to pay the IRS what I owe. However, the fraud thingy is on them.

True.....but not true..........WHOM DID THE FRAUD BENEFIT will be the question to be answered.
There would be more than one question. Another might be ‘Is Percysunshine an expert on a 75,000 page tax code’?

Last response...............Ignorantia juris non excusat .....look that up.

You just stay busy playing peek a boo while the rest of the country goes to work... :twirl:

Last response...............Ignorantia juris non excusat .....look that up.

That is why I have both tax lawyers and tax accountants.

Peek a boo, I see Trump too.
On golf courses he owns, near mansions he owns, in a country he is also adept at making money...FORE... :thanks:

Big Deal...
andrew-harnik-trump-moved-them-most.jpg

Last edited:
Peek a boo, I see Trump too.
On golf courses he owns, near mansions he owns, in a country he is also adept at making money

Look up the term PLUTOCRACY.....learn a bit.....and go back to bed.....You're too much of an idiot to waste time responding to......Bye-Bye.

so you've seen his returns and documents????!!!!!!!!!!!

NO......but we will see, don't you think???..........LOL
so what? who cares??
and it will be like MCohen's testimony AND the Mueller report---how they were going to bring Trump down-- hahahahahhahahahahahhahahah--his returns will be like the jesus coming again
the world will be SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have never lied and/or cheated on taxes???!!!??
yes or no?

NEVER !!!...............But the point is whether Trump committed BANK FRAUD and not necessarily whether he cheated or not on his tax returns

But the point is whether Trump committed BANK FRAUD

Trump gives the bank his returns and applies for a loan. Where is the fraud?

Forum List

Back