Another white person shoots a cop.....when will it all end?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Fort Worth Police Officer Critically Wounded After Making Traffic Stop
Police "flooded" the area to pursue an outstanding suspect.
DALLAS (Reuters) - A Fort Worth police officer was critically wounded on Tuesday in a gunfight that erupted after he pulled over a father and son to serve an arrest warrant, police said.

CdnqvxdUkAEfJRJ.jpg
of course he's alive to have a day in court.....otherwise, if black...he'd be dead. Folks, admit it.....this BLM movement ain't killin cops, its you stupid gun loving rednecks doing this shit. Next?

Wow. This just in. Kacish wins Ohio and a white kid shoots a cop. Maybe Haley's Comet is coming around again

-Geaux

It's Texas, it will end with the white trash either going to sleep with an IV in his arm, or him having enough electricity ran through him to light up a small town. That's how it will end. Trash removed!

Fort Worth Police Officer Critically Wounded After Making Traffic Stop
Police "flooded" the area to pursue an outstanding suspect.
DALLAS (Reuters) - A Fort Worth police officer was critically wounded on Tuesday in a gunfight that erupted after he pulled over a father and son to serve an arrest warrant, police said.

CdnqvxdUkAEfJRJ.jpg
of course he's alive to have a day in court.....otherwise, if black...he'd be dead. Folks, admit it.....this BLM movement ain't killin cops, its you stupid gun loving rednecks doing this shit. Next?

I thought only the brothers had to worry about such things?
He must have let his white privilege membership lapse...

• Banned
another leftist "fuck the police" supporter
LOLOLO....not exactly.....just another redneck killing your beloved cops....who you fucks blame on blacks...enjoy the roost, chickens!!

Bottom line is this....white people are cra cra!!...and just like a unarmed nigga gets shot, this fuck should have been gunned down like they gun us down!!

• Banned
It's Texas, it will end with the white trash either going to sleep with an IV in his arm, or him having enough electricity ran through him to light up a small town. That's how it will end. Trash removed!
Not so fast...yaw know how this is gonna end, now don't ya.....poor white guy, quiet, good neighbor....was just having a mentally challenged bad day.....LOLOLOL

Not so fast...yaw know how this is gonna end, now don't ya.....poor white guy, quiet, good neighbor....was just having a mentally challenged bad day.....LOLOLOL
There are reasons why Texas is the greatest state in the union, and their death penalty, is right at the top, in any other state, you might be right, but in Texas, they don't give a shit if you are white or black, they just take out the trash.

There are reasons why Texas is the greatest state in the union, and their death penalty, is right at the top, in any other state, you might be right, but in Texas, they don't give a shit if you are white or black, they just take out the trash.
Put it this way, the fact the mf is still alive...should make my case....this coming from a state that put a bullet threw a presidents head, dragged a black man behind a car just for sports and who voted for both a Bush and Perry as gov....naw, I see a white murderer getting a pass just because he was having a bad day, trust me.

Put it this way, the fact the mf is still alive...should make my case....this coming from a state that put a bullet threw a presidents head, dragged a black man behind a car just for sports and who voted for both a Bush and Perry as gov....naw, I see a white murderer getting a pass just because he was having a bad day, trust me.
1. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you
2. You are proving you are a racist, but that's not news
3. Cop killers die in Texas, that's a fact
4. Just because I don't think you can count past 3 and wanted to give you something to think about.

4. Just because I don't think you can count past 3 and wanted to give you something to think about.

Dude, are you insane? WTF about me makes you think I'm a damned racist? I simply pointed out, as always facts to you nigga hatin nuts and you attack me for it, like get a grip or put me on ignore....otherwise, I'm done with you...Geeezzzz!!

Cop is still alive. Why do you keep throwing around words that misrepresent what happened?

Cop is still alive. Why do you keep throwing around words that misrepresent what happened?
Glad to hear it.....hell, I thought he was dead...still doesn't dismiss the fact, IT WAS A WHITE GUY....loLOLOLO

Dude, are you insane? WTF about me makes you think I'm a damned racist? I simply pointed out, as always facts to you nigga hatin nuts and you attack me for it, like get a grip or put me on ignore....otherwise, I'm done with you...Geeezzzz!!
What makes me think you are a racist? Hell, I don't think that, I know that.

Racism doesn't just work one way, people can be racist against Spanish looking people, and group them all together as Mexicans. They can be racist against blacks, they can be racist against Jews, they can be racist against Indian looking people and they put the Hindu's in with the Muslims.

Hell, everyone is a little racist, and if people don't believe that, then they are full of shit, and lying to themselves.

First impressions mean more than anything, and it doesn't matter what color you are, if you look like trash, people are gonna judge you, and try to avoid you, until you prove yourself to be a non-thug/hoodlum. That's just the way it is.

You are racist against white's and that's a damn fact. And if you cant admit that, then you are full of shit.

LOLOLO....not exactly.....just another redneck killing your beloved cops....who you fucks blame on blacks...enjoy the roost, chickens!!

Bottom line is this....white people are cra cra!!...and just like a unarmed nigga gets shot, this fuck should have been gunned down like they gun us down!!
And you still wonder why people consider YOU a ******.

And you still wonder why people consider YOU a ******.
you can say it, she's a nigga. I have no problem using her own terms against her, and she lives up to being a nigga, and not because she's black. I think it's just cause she cant get any dick.

Forum List

Back