Cop killer caught

Did you know that a gun can't shoot by itself? It requires action by a human, before it can be fired. Did you know this?

I don't think you do.
AugustWest didn't say anything about a gun acting without human intervention, Gipper. The poster pointed to the lobby and it's flunkies in Congress that helps insane, criminal and terrorist humans get the guns to shoot.
Without the gun, the cop would have been a lot harder to shoot. You think? Ever?
So...you think guns can be eliminated.

What a naive fool you are...and why do you want ALL Americans disarmed accept the elites?
I said nothing about disarming all americans nor did I say guns can be eliminated. Why do you lie so much?
Taking way all guns had been embedded in certain folk for years now, August. It is the 'wolf' cried by the modern NRA-bots. The NRA has morphed from a helpful association to a powerful lobby for weapons manufacturers in the same way Republicans have accused unions have changed. The difference being that one group works for a better life and the other for a quicker death, otherwise the growth and evolution has been pretty much the same. Both needed re-arrangement, but one got nearly obliterated and one got more powerful. Go figure.
It`s a fantasy held by delusional people who really shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns at all. Obvious mental illness is a valid reason to deny someone a gun and paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease which we see here every day. I`ll never understand why the gun/criminal lobby hates this country and our law enforcement officers.

AugustWest didn't say anything about a gun acting without human intervention, Gipper. The poster pointed to the lobby and it's flunkies in Congress that helps insane, criminal and terrorist humans get the guns to shoot.
Without the gun, the cop would have been a lot harder to shoot. You think? Ever?
So...you think guns can be eliminated.

What a naive fool you are...and why do you want ALL Americans disarmed accept the elites?
I said nothing about disarming all americans nor did I say guns can be eliminated. Why do you lie so much?
Taking way all guns had been embedded in certain folk for years now, August. It is the 'wolf' cried by the modern NRA-bots. The NRA has morphed from a helpful association to a powerful lobby for weapons manufacturers in the same way Republicans have accused unions have changed. The difference being that one group works for a better life and the other for a quicker death, otherwise the growth and evolution has been pretty much the same. Both needed re-arrangement, but one got nearly obliterated and one got more powerful. Go figure.
It`s a fantasy held by delusional people who really shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns at all. Obvious mental illness is a valid reason to deny someone a gun and paranoia is recognized as a symptom of mental disease which we see here every day. I`ll never understand why the gun/criminal lobby hates this country and our law enforcement officers.
You posted without a gun cop does not get shot. Do you understand what you posted?

Forum List

Back