Answer Something For Me Please

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Trump said something last night that I'm wondering myself when he was talking about his son being framed for a crime he did not commit. I don't really remember what the full story is, but why is it that people who are innocent keep getting framed for crimes in the media (Trump stands out most of all) they didn't commit, while the true criminals,.. (like Hillary Clinton for instance and Dr. Fauci) are still allowed to walk free?

Media in this country is "managed" by the DNC. Has been for a long time.

The owners and CEO's of the media companies in this country are literally paid by the DNC to always spin everything to THEIR positive aspects.

Sure, some media has said some nice things about Trump, but they have to, in order to balance out all the lies and fraud they spew out to the public about the Dems being so pro-American, and only have Americans' best interest in mind.

Sure, some media has said some nice things about Trump, but they have to, in order to balance out all the lies and fraud they spew out to the public about the Dems being so pro-American, and only have Americans' best interest in mind.

I understand everything you just said, but if they're so pro-American and believe in getting justice for those who are guilty where's the logic in ignoring the true guilty party altogether? I guess that's what makes democrats democrats. They don't have any logic or reasoning at all.

I understand everything you just said, but if they're so pro-American and believe in getting justice for those who are guilty where's the logic in ignoring the true guilty party altogether? I guess that's what makes democrats democrats. They don't have any logic or reasoning at all.

You ever known anyone or met anyone that literally believes "If I don't SEE it, and I don't HEAR it, it never happened"??? This is the DNC and their so-called "logic". If they don't acknowledge it, it never happened, or isn't happening.

You ever known anyone or met anyone that literally believes "If I don't SEE it, and I don't HEAR it, it never happened"??? This is the DNC and their so-called "logic". If they don't acknowledge it, it never happened, or isn't happening.

True, but they have their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears singing "LA, LA, LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" on the top of their lungs whenever they hear something that they don't want to hear. The 2020 election is HUGE proof of that.

True, but they have their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears singing "LA, LA, LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" on the top of their lungs whenever they hear something that they don't want to hear. The 2020 election is HUGE proof of that.

Think of todays Democrats as maniacal toddlers.

You SEE them breaking shit.
You HEAR them cursing out someone.

You FACE them with the TRUTH and the FACTS.........and yet they lie to your face, claiming they don't know what you are talking about , and that they never said no such thing or did any such thing. And even if you punish them, they still refuse to admit reality or the truth.

Another thing is they hate guns and violence yet riot like lunatics. They also supposedly hate the police, but yet are all into Trump and his family getting criminally investigated.

And ALSO like toddlers getting caught with their hands in the cooke jar..............
they will never admit to it, even if you are right there, watching them grab a cookie out of the cookie jar.

Once they set their mind on a goal........nothing and nobody will stand in their way to get their hands into that cookie jar. They will lie, cheat, steal, and coerce till the cows come home, in order to get what they want.

They have guns...but right now they're using bottles, cans and bricks. and we all know it. They only use guns in places that they believe others are not armed and/or weak...like children in schools and the elderly, parades where they can run them down in cars or shoot them and then run away like the cowards they are.

iu

Trump said something last night that I'm wondering myself when he was talking about his son being framed for a crime he did not commit. I don't really remember what the full story is, but why is it that people who are innocent keep getting framed for crimes in the media (Trump stands out most of all) they didn't commit, while the true criminals,.. (like Hillary Clinton for instance and Dr. Fauci) are still allowed to walk free?
Because we are in a banana republic.

Washington DC is a liberal Mecca the courts the people the system in DC all favor democrats....
If we moved the capitol to Florida things would be very different....

If we moved the capitol to Florida things would be very different....

No kidding. Especially with DeSantis in charge. As much as I'm a Trump supporter, if I could get on my knees and beg him to be our next president I would. No joke.

we have been asking that question for decades.

spineless Rs?

Except when it comes to gas and food prices. They HEAR it and SEE it but they still deny that it's happening.

Except when it comes to gas and food prices. They HEAR it and SEE it but they still deny that it's happening.

Actually they deny that the Biden Harris administration is the cause of it.

Forum List

Back