🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antarctica hits 63.5°F as Mitch McConnell promises to sabotage...

This week, weather is climate. Next week, when someone posts a record cold temperature somewhere else in the world, we'll go back to saying weather isn't climate.

well considering that's what you fellow left-wing idiots have been saying constantly leftard, i think your beef is with them

Franks a left winger? Not hardly.

But I'll be damned if you and I don't agree on this one thing. If a lefty told me that weather and climate were not related to one another, I would tell them they are as full of shit as I tell Frank.

What about you dude? You think weather and climate are completely independent of one another?

well considering that's what you fellow left-wing idiots have been saying constantly leftard, i think your beef is with them

Franks a left winger? Not hardly.

But I'll be damned if you and I don't agree on this one thing. If a lefty told me that weather and climate were not related to one another, I would tell them they are as full of shit as I tell Frank.

What about you dude? You think weather and climate are completely independent of one another?

post was to you nutjob

post was to you nutjob

You are a fucking punk. Can't even answer a simple question.
Do you beleive (cause I know you sure as fuck don't think) that weather and climate are completely independent of one another. Easy question. You can do a yes or no answer. How much more simple can I make it for your simple mind?:

poor left-wing idiot

once again; it is your side that constantly lectures on the big differences between climate and weather. it is your side that tells others that one day, one month; even one season or a YEAR; of cold weather isnt proof the planet isnt warming; that is is weather.

now you want to use ONE DAY; as proof one is connected to the other?

like i say you're a joke

post was to you nutjob

You are a fucking punk. Can't even answer a simple question.
Do you beleive (cause I know you sure as fuck don't think) that weather and climate are completely independent of one another. Easy question. You can do a yes or no answer. How much more simple can I make it for your simple mind?:

yawn

and you're an angry, ignorant coward

you can make it this easy for me angry loser:

is one day of extreme weather proof of man-made global warming?

it's a yes or no question, idiot

Bed man, You know why you are avoiding the question? We both know why. You would have to answer yes, climate and weather are not independent of one another.

You represent fucking punks really well dude. Congrats.

Bed man, You know why you are avoiding the question? We both know why. You would have to answer yes, climate and weather are not independent of one another.

You represent fucking punks really well dude. Congrats.

lol you coward

here is where the men seperate from the boys\

to answer your question; idiot; of course they are related
\
now answer mine you moronic, angry and unhinged loser

is this one day of weather proof of anything?

the difference between the two; and this is according to all the scientists you left-wingers love to cite; is TIME

CLIMATE is measured over long periods of time

so AGAIN. this one day of weather is proof of what again?

ur a JOKE

you can make it this easy for me angry loser

Angry? Not really. Bad attitude towards the stupidity you represent? Hell yea. I hate stupidity. And your kind is so stupid that what other choice do I have but to trash talk you. We sure as fuck won't be having a beer together.
Or an intelligent conversation.

That's what this forum is all about. Trashing out those you really don't like. You it dude.
Blast away at me. I gonna go and do some work. Something I don't think you are very familiar with.

the difference between the two; and this is according to all the scientists you left-wingers love to cite; is TIME

CLIMATE is measured over long periods of time

so AGAIN. this one day of weather is proof of what again?

ur a JOKE

In left wing flat Earther world, 1 year out of 4,500,000,000 is a trend. Yes, they are really that smart.

:lol:

you can make it this easy for me angry loser

Angry? Not really. Bad attitude towards the stupidity you represent? Hell yea. I hate stupidity. And your kind is so stupid that what other choice do I have but to trash talk you. We sure as fuck won't be having a beer together.
Or an intelligent conversation.

That's what this forum is all about. Trashing out those you really don't like. You it dude.
Blast away at me. I gonna go and do some work. Something I don't think you are very familiar with.

YOU'RE NOT ANGRY?

lol
seriously not only are you unhinged in anger but you arent even man enough to admit it!1

lol

The entire world is getting hotter. The jet stream dips down and the east coast gets hit with a lot of snow. Snow that only happens because the planet heating up creates enormous amounts of water vapor. So to Republicans, that means climate change is a hoax. Pity they don't know enough to be embarrassed.

The entire world is getting hotter. The jet stream dips down and the east coast gets hit with a lot of snow. Snow that only happens because the planet heating up creates enormous amounts of water vapor. So to Republicans, that means climate change is a hoax. Pity they don't know enough to be embarrassed.

good one stupid; i missed the part where you proved men caused it

pity YOU dont know when to be embaarrased

The AGW crowd are the modern day flat Earthers... and you should be proud to part of the new Flat Earth Society.

Forum List

Back