Antarctica undergoing severe and long-lasting heat wave

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
As has been the case for many years now, the poles are undergoing the greatest warming on the planet. This, of course, contributes to increasing sea level rise and decreasing albedo. Increased polar meltwater tends to reduce the thermohaline drivers of the AMOC.

Sweet! Imagine what kind of badass stuff we will find down there! Melt baby, melt!

Sweet! Imagine what kind of badass stuff we will find down there! Melt baby, melt!

1722527098489.png

Not with the leadership of one Kamlala Harris

Under her, she will tax us trillions of dollars to help pay for a cooler climate. But like affording electricity these days, paying to turn down the thermostat on the planet appears to be a tad bit pricey.

Now I know what you are thinking, they tax us trillions of dollars and for what? The climate keeps getting hotter anyway despite the climate taxes and our cars being taken away and the fact we won't be able to afford to live anymore. Blah, blah blah.

So, there is that.

As has been the case for many years now, the poles are undergoing the greatest warming on the planet. This, of course, contributes to increasing sea level rise and decreasing albedo. Increased polar meltwater tends to reduce the thermohaline drivers of the AMOC.

:dunno:

Let me be the first to say, Oh my....you are now returned to your regularly scheduled hysteria

You were expecting something different during an interglacial period?

Not with the leadership of one Kamlala Harris

Under her, she will tax us trillions of dollars to help pay for a cooler climate. But like affording electricity these days, paying to turn down the thermostat on the planet appears to be a tad bit pricey.
It has always been pricey but, like any other problem, it's cheaper to deal with it's causes than its symptoms and its cheaper to deal with it now than later. And then there's the point that the president does not have the authority to change our taxes.
Now I know what you are thinking, they tax us trillions of dollars and for what?
To operate the government.
The climate keeps getting hotter anyway despite the climate taxes
What climate taxes do you think you're paying?
and our cars being taken away
Show us a single car being taken away from anyone
and the fact we won't be able to afford to live anymore. Blah, blah blah.
Why won't we be able to afford to live anymore?
So, there is that.
No, apparently there is NOT that. Everything you've just said is false.

Forum List

Back