Anthony Quinn Warner remains identified

Anthony Quinn Warner identified as Nashville bomber

A very strange Suicide....
jim you didnt mention trump .....are you getting better?.....

No, you did, you glorious moron. I think it's clear that Jim has a stalker.
and yet here you are jumping into yet another thread i am in....are you stalking me?...

I can't tell the difference between you and Henry what's his name. I only know that one of you really likes Jim a lot.
well i can tell the difference between you and smiley whats his name........you are the one who has a problem with skin color...and you keep following me around.....

You can tell the difference? OK
easily....you mention skin color he doesnt.....you follow me around .....if you are going to do that let me put a collar and leash on you...you do have a dog of some sort as your avi....

I have no idea what you're going on about.
of course you dont.....you have a selective memory....

and yet here you are jumping into yet another thread i am in....are you stalking me?...

I can't tell the difference between you and Henry what's his name. I only know that one of you really likes Jim a lot.
well i can tell the difference between you and smiley whats his name........you are the one who has a problem with skin color...and you keep following me around.....

easily....you mention skin color he doesnt.....you follow me around .....if you are going to do that let me put a collar and leash on you...you do have a dog of some sort as your avi....

Sure, I guess.
you guess?....you dont know?....like i said....selective memory....

:blahblah:
i will see you when you follow me to yet another thread.....

Why would I do that?
because thats what you have been doing in 4 threads so far....

Wait, we posted in the same 4 separate threads? Oh no, that probably almost never happens. I'm sure glad there is someone like you out there keeping track because that's not weird on your part at all.
then quit following me around........thats kinda weird on your part...

Don't believe I was as I don't keep track of you. Are we done yet?
sure you dont....just quit looking at my ass and we will be done....

I can't help myself.
i know you cant....but im not that way....go talk to mdk or aaron,they can help you out...

Yeah, I don't believe those rumors either.

Sure, I guess.
you guess?....you dont know?....like i said....selective memory....

:blahblah:
i will see you when you follow me to yet another thread.....

Why would I do that?
because thats what you have been doing in 4 threads so far....

Wait, we posted in the same 4 separate threads? Oh no, that probably almost never happens. I'm sure glad there is someone like you out there keeping track because that's not weird on your part at all.
then quit following me around........thats kinda weird on your part...

Don't believe I was as I don't keep track of you. Are we done yet?
sure you dont....just quit looking at my ass and we will be done....

I can't help myself.
i know you cant....but im not that way....go talk to mdk or aaron,they can help you out...

Yeah, I don't believe those rumors either.
you have been here long enough to know they aint rumors.....or you should know...they are pretty open about it...

Oh, "them", right, however you want to play it off.
yea "them"....play stupid like you usually do...

I'm trying to but the competition is fierce.

Not many threads about this wingnut domestic terrorist, are there?
4i6Ckte.gif

Why is that?

Forum List

Back