🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anthony Weiner Caught In The Act

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Here is a telling moment in the lives of Carlos Danger and his brow beaten wife, Huma. She catches him sexting while having a strategy meeting about his upcoming upcoming Congressional campaign.

Though Huma is no wilting flower, she's clearly a punching bag for both Weiner and her witch boss, Hillary Clinton. Both are losers and now out of office and power so it looks like Huma's ride on corrupt coattails finally caught up with her.

Caligula would find a welcome place in The Democrat Party.

So would Hitler apparently with The Dems ready to nominate Racist, Bigot, Anti-Christian and Anti-Semite Jihadist Ellison.

maybe huma can take Anthony to the Arabian desert-----to hide in a tent---
so he can shove his "uhm" 'thing' around to his heart's content

upload_2017-2-28_11-39-51.png

upload_2017-2-28_11-40-15.png

Here is a telling moment in the lives of Carlos Danger and his brow beaten wife, Huma. She catches him sexting while having a strategy meeting about his upcoming upcoming Congressional campaign.

Though Huma is no wilting flower, she's clearly a punching bag for both Weiner and her witch boss, Hillary Clinton. Both are losers and now out of office and power so it looks like Huma's ride on corrupt coattails finally caught up with her.

What do the actions of Weiner have to do with Clinton. Your post makes no sense

B5359695-3995-4FE6-AB30-AA81B5C10E21-8432-00000EB0E6A4A7D4_tmp.jpg
Poor Huma. She is a two time loser. Boy, I would love to bang the shit out of that! Because her family has ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, I would have to keep her in a cage between bangings, which is hot in itself.

I wonder where Huma even is these days. Is she even still in the country or has she been "Vince Fostered"?

View attachment 114672 Poor Huma. She is a two time loser. Boy, I would love to bang the shit out of that! Because her family has ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, I would have to keep her in a cage between bangings, which is hot in itself.

I wonder where Huma even is these days. Is she even still in the country or has she been "Vince Fostered"?
View attachment 114672 Poor Huma. She is a two time loser. Boy, I would love to bang the shit out of that! Because her family has ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, I would have to keep her in a cage between bangings, which is hot in itself.

Would you tell us what specific ties, Huma has with the Muslim brotherhood. Truthully you can't

Would you tell us what specific ties, Huma has with the Muslim brotherhood. Truthully you can't
I said her family, not her, Fuck Face. You leftist toilet scum are so eager to parrot your default talking points that you do not even finish reading something before you comment.

I said her family, not her, Fuck Face. You leftist toilet scum are so eager to parrot your default talking points that you do not even finish reading something before you comment.
OK, what specifically are her family ties to the brotherhood?

I can provide links, but why bother?

First, you will conclude whatever you like regardless of the facts. This is what you leftist scum do.

Second, you are an idiot.

This is not your cup of tea, Brumblefuck.

First, you will conclude whatever you like regardless of the facts. This is what you leftist scum do.

No you cannot provide a link. If you could you would have. All in all you are a Trump class liar

Do your own damn research kid, you are proving to be one of the worst informed poster's here.

No you cannot provide a link. If you could you would have. All in all you are a Trump class liar
I have links. But, like I said, they are wasted on a puke like you. Maybe if you can demonstrate that you can exercise some objectivity I will post them.

I have links. But, like I said, they are wasted on a puke like you. Maybe if you can demonstrate that you can exercise some objectivity I will post them.
Post them anyway, prove to the board that you are not FOS. Your reputation is all you got

Post them anyway, prove to the board that you are not FOS. Your reputation is all you got
You are proving the other poster's point that you are horribly uninformed. If you want to see links just google them. Most of us read these articles months ago, shit head.

Forum List

Back