Anthony Weiner Caught In The Act

I said her family, not her, Fuck Face. You leftist toilet scum are so eager to parrot your default talking points that you do not even finish reading something before you comment.
OK, what specifically are her family ties to the brotherhood?
I can provide links, but why bother?

First, you will conclude whatever you like regardless of the facts. This is what you leftist scum do.

Second, you are an idiot.

This is not your cup of tea, Brumblefuck.
No you cannot provide a link. If you could you would have. All in all you are a Trump class liar
I have links. But, like I said, they are wasted on a puke like you. Maybe if you can demonstrate that you can exercise some objectivity I will post them.
Post them anyway, prove to the board that you are not FOS. Your reputation is all you got
Once you google them, read them, and then reflect on what you read, let me know. At that point any discussion can begin. But I am not debating you unless you display some objectivity.

Your reputation as an uninformed, talking point parroting imbecile precedes you, Bumblefuck.

Don't feel sorry for her at all.

I do a little....it's an empty feeling finding out somebody is cheating on you....and we all have gone through it at one time or another. She has to be a terribly lonely woman.

Here is a telling moment in the lives of Carlos Danger and his brow beaten wife, Huma. She catches him sexting while having a strategy meeting about his upcoming upcoming Congressional campaign.

Though Huma is no wilting flower, she's clearly a punching bag for both Weiner and her witch boss, Hillary Clinton. Both are losers and now out of office and power so it looks like Huma's ride on corrupt coattails finally caught up with her.

Oh my, you have been under the rock for some time haven't you?

Huma left him well after all of this and then some. It wasn't until he yet again was sending pics of his dick, this time with his kid in the background, that she called it quits.

Wiener is a pathetically incurable sex addict with a supremely fitting last name.

Last edited:
OK, what specifically are her family ties to the brotherhood?

First, you will conclude whatever you like regardless of the facts. This is what you leftist scum do.

No you cannot provide a link. If you could you would have. All in all you are a Trump class liar
I have links. But, like I said, they are wasted on a puke like you. Maybe if you can demonstrate that you can exercise some objectivity I will post them.
Post them anyway, prove to the board that you are not FOS. Your reputation is all you got
You are proving the other poster's point that you are horribly uninformed. If you want to see links just google them. Most of us read these articles months ago, shit head.
You said you had them for us, another lie?

You are proving the other poster's point that you are horribly uninformed. If you want to see links just google them. Most of us read these articles months ago, shit head.
You said you had them for us, another lie?
Who is "us", twat face?

Huma left him well after all of this. Wiener is an amazingly incurable sex addict with a supremely fitting last name.

Has she filed for divorce? No. The separation was a publicity stunt staged by the Clinturd campaign. As far as anybody knows, she's back with him.

Ease up on Weiner. He's going to play the victim card and the Dems will eat it up. He'll invoke the glory day of Bill and be their standard-bearer in 2024.

The Weiner thing is partly Huma's fault. She was gone all the time with Hillary. She also strikes me as a bit of a cold fish. Like they say, a dog will be loyal to a fault, but if you don't pet him once in a while he will find someone else who will.

Huma left him well after all of this. Wiener is an amazingly incurable sex addict with a supremely fitting last name.

Has she filed for divorce? No. The separation was a publicity stunt staged by the Clinturd campaign. As far as anybody knows, she's back with him.
Has she filed for divorce- tell us

The Weiner thing is partly Huma's fault. She was gone all the time with Hillary. She also strikes me as a bit of a cold fish. Like they say, a dog will be loyal to a fault, but if you don't pet him once in a while he will find someone else who will.
WTF do you know about them personally, and their private life together?

That's insane. Like saying that if he was a heroin junkie it was her fault.

WTF do you know about them personally, and their private life together?
Brummelfuckenstein, you are one stupid fucker. Weiner is obviously a sexually charged dude. Can you deny this? His name is even synonymous with cock. His fuckpiece is never around. Wtf do you think would happen?

It is human nature, dumbass.

That's insane. Like saying that if he was a heroin junkie it was her fault.
Facts of life, moron. Sex is part of the deal when you marry. Get your head out of the clouds.

Forum List

Back