Why is there energy criss?

Well I disagree about US government on wimp that thinks it is world police and can just put sections on who ever it thinks is good or bad in the US book, on what it thinks is good or bad and like who gives the US the morality high ground on what is and what is good or bad or who should get sections or not. Does US think it is police of the world and judge and jury of the world on what it deems good or bad.

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

You have no credibility if you where born and raised in the US to speak on this. When most of the middle east and Asia hates the US because US has invaded over hundreds of countries and put sections on many many countries.

Worse.. He doesn't want to learn. He's like Trump.

Watch how fast things get cheap when Trump gets in again. He said he is going really ramp up domestic operations when he gets in and cut all those green new deal that is hurting the US.

But yea I did not agree on Trump putting section on Venezuela and not buying from them.

You have no credibility if you where born and raised in the US to speak on this. When most of the middle east and Asia hates the US because US has invaded over hundreds of countries and put sections on many many countries.

I grew up in Ghawar. I know a lot about the oil business.

Watch how fast things get cheap when Trump gets in again. He said he is going really ramp up domestic operations when he gets in and cut all those green new deal that is hurting the US.

But yea I did not agree on Trump putting section on Venezuela and not buying from them.

The word is SANCTIONS. Trump was just trying to hurt Venezuela.. Kick them when they're down.

The word is SANCTIONS. Trump was just trying to hurt Venezuela.. Kick them when they're down.

Like I say I don’t think Trump is God like liberals think conservatives think he is as there many things I disagree about him but overall he is way better than liberals when comes to the economy and energy problem.

I think Trump wall is good thing and slowing down immigration not because he is racist but to start taking care of homeless on street and people already that cannot find work in those cities. Where the liberals are bringing in hundreds and hundreds of immigration and housing going up sky high. Your lovely Los Angles cost over million to buy a small starter home.

In my view conservatives do better for working class and poor.

Forum List

Back