Anti-Fefamation League Back Jets Rookie

Here is the first legitimate article concerning the Jets rookie from the NY Times. Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League stood up for him and for the first time we get the true story. You know by now that I am a staunch Zionist but wrong is wrong people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/13/s...ns-for-being-palestinian.html?ref=global-home

Thanks for a legitimate article and the words of some decent people standing up for what is right :clap2:

Too bad I have to spread some more rep around first...

Coyote, I've got the same problem.....

BR, you'll have to settle for 'Thanks' and an IOU for now : ))

Thanks guys, but I don't post for reps. Even extremist Zionists like myself have a conscious. Well most of the time.

Was it a lapse of said conscience that caused the mysterious disappearance of all my peanut m&m's? :eusa_eh:

Thanks guys, but I don't post for reps. Even extremist Zionists like myself have a conscious. Well most of the time.

Was it a lapse of said conscience that caused the mysterious disappearance of all my peanut m&m's? :eusa_eh:

Yes. And it was a big lapse. I have no conscience when it comes to peanut m&m's. Word to the wise: do not leave them unguarded!

Forum List

Back