anti gun activists want kids to bring guns to school...no really, they do...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is as nutty as anti gun nuts get.....this activist made a video calling for kids to take guns from home and turn them in to their teachers at school....to make their homes safer......

Yes.....most of us who support the right to use guns for self defense think the anti gunners are simply nuts.....this proves that some of them are......

They are encouraging kids to commit felonies....multiple felonies, not to mention the danger of those guns being loaded....

Gun Control Cultists Call for Children to Steal Parents Firearms Bring Them to Schools - The Truth About Guns

The above video, produced by Sleeper 13 Productions, depicts a school-age child waiting until no one is looking, then grabbing his parent’s gun, putting it in his backpack, and bringing it to class. He then plonks it down on his teacher’s desk and asks, “Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house.”

“Our children deserve a safe world” the video pleads. “Stop gun violence now.” Of course children should be protected, but attempting to make the entire world safe for children is a futile endeavor. Rather than disarming law abiding gun owners and making it easier for mass murderers to kill people, the better and more effective solution is to actually put some time and effort into making schools less attractive targets. I used to do risk analysis for DHS. I know a thing or two about target selection.

The creators of this PSA envision a sunshine and rainbows ending to their little story. The teacher accepts the gun, the family realizes the error of their ways and never buys another firearm. And their concerned student is lionized for his efforts at reducing “gun violence.”

and in the real world the kid is arrested and his life is ruined......but anti gunners...do they care about kids...or just getting rid of guns.....?

this is as nutty as anti gun nuts get.....this activist made a video calling for kids to take guns from home and turn them in to their teachers at school....to make their homes safer......

Yes.....most of us who support the right to use guns for self defense think the anti gunners are simply nuts.....this proves that some of them are......

They are encouraging kids to commit felonies....multiple felonies, not to mention the danger of those guns being loaded....

Gun Control Cultists Call for Children to Steal Parents Firearms Bring Them to Schools - The Truth About Guns

The above video, produced by Sleeper 13 Productions, depicts a school-age child waiting until no one is looking, then grabbing his parent’s gun, putting it in his backpack, and bringing it to class. He then plonks it down on his teacher’s desk and asks, “Can you take this away? I don’t feel safe with a gun in my house.”

“Our children deserve a safe world” the video pleads. “Stop gun violence now.” Of course children should be protected, but attempting to make the entire world safe for children is a futile endeavor. Rather than disarming law abiding gun owners and making it easier for mass murderers to kill people, the better and more effective solution is to actually put some time and effort into making schools less attractive targets. I used to do risk analysis for DHS. I know a thing or two about target selection.

The creators of this PSA envision a sunshine and rainbows ending to their little story. The teacher accepts the gun, the family realizes the error of their ways and never buys another firearm. And their concerned student is lionized for his efforts at reducing “gun violence.”

and in the real world the kid is arrested and his life is ruined......but anti gunners...do they care about kids...or just getting rid of guns.....?

Are these the same people arguing for "right to choose" and keeping govt OUT of private health care decisions.

But then handing over ALL health care to federal govt to mandate through insurance requirements?

Is there a pattern here?

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n.jpg

Dear Luddly:
Please also show the statistics on mental health cases untreated.

What I found promising in the responses to shooting tragedies
is the heightened awareness and AGREEMENT on safer effective
management, screening and treatment of mental and criminal illness.

What I find most disturbing is that the people who have DISCOVERED
how to cure mental and criminal illness are met with stigma and discrimination
just because the treatment uses the same methods practiced by Christian healing.

Instead of pushing to prove this scientifically, the liberal secular mentality
seeks to REJECT it without studying it objectively. Very disturbing
when you consider the lives and people who could have been saved
if this treatment were taken seriously. But our liberal anti-religious culture
is censoring and denying access and knowledge of how to diagnose, treat and cure mental illness permanently, while instead pushing medications and gun propaganda that does NOT address the root cause.

Very sad and sick.

The answers are out there, but the liberal politics and media deliberately
demonizes and censors that information when it could be studied and proven scientifically to save more lives,
and tax payer dollars wasted incarcerating people denied mental help or even executing the mentally ill.

Sad sad sad.

waste of time s0n....................

Sandy Hook poll.......PBS

Yes. Increased regulations on firearms are necessary to prevent another tragedy like the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary. 4.25% (5,122 votes)

No. Laws like this unnecessarily punish lawful gun owners and will do little to prevent mass shootings. 94.61% (114,049 votes)

Unsure. It's important to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands, but this may not be the solution. 1.14% (1,380 votes)

Total Votes: 120,551
/

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Poll Would you support more restrictive gun laws in your state PBS NewsHour

s0n.......you are fringe of the fringe............tough to pull off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back