Anti Gun Mayor arrested on gun, homo rape charges

So, a lot of liberal failed responses...Let's recap:

One of Bloomberg’s “Mayors Against illegal Guns” has been arrested and charged with official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol after allegedly trying to coerce a young man to have sex with him at gunpoint. James Schiliro, Mayor of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania has been released on bail and reports indicate he will be “fighting the charges.”

May have ran, at one time, as a Republican but is in fact a Democrat...And a hypocrite at that..I would speculate to say that this is a war on gays? Well, I know it's what the libs would say if her were a Republican.

New York is the most corrupt state in the nation. Politicians change parties like other people change their underwear. Bloomberg was a democrat before he became a republican too.

New York is the most corrupt state in the nation. Politicians change parties like other people change their underwear. Bloomberg was a democrat before he became a republican too.

Do some research and perhaps you won't look so foolish all the time. Marcus Hook is in PA.

One of Bloomberg’s “Mayors Against illegal Guns” has been arrested and charged with official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol after allegedly trying to coerce a young man to have sex with him at gunpoint. James Schiliro, Mayor of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania has been released on bail and reports indicate he will be “fighting the charges.”

May have ran, at one time, as a Republican but is in fact a Democrat...And a hypocrite at that..I would speculate to say that this is a war on gays? Well, I know it's what the libs would say if her were a Republican.

You got a cite for his being a Democrat? Even this gun-rights site calls him a Republican.

One Of Mayors Against Illegal Guns? Arrested For Trying to Force Man to Have Sex With Him ? at Gunpoint - Patriot Outdoor News - Patriot Outdoor News

Do some research and perhaps you won't look so foolish all the time. Marcus Hook is in PA.

OMG, TWO states equally as corrupt! Who would have thought it.

Same state as Kiladelphia! It figures.

OMG, TWO states equally as corrupt! Who would have thought it.

Same state as Kiladelphia! It figures.

OMG, you were wrong! Who would have thought it?

Refuse to acknowledge that he's not a Democrat. It figures!

LOL Marcus Hook. It's literally a shit hole. What was the point of this failed thread?

No Komrade, calm down.

He ran as a Republican and lost.
He then ran as a Democrat and won.

That doesn't mean he's a Democrat. That means he's willing to do whatever it takes to get elected and assume power. Plus he's a Pedophile Rapist so he's easily blackmailed into doing whatever the Monied Interests tell him to do. He just f*cked up by trying to rape the wrong kid, he should have gone to CPS where they would probably have supplied him with whatever kid he wanted.

The New World Banking Order has lost a strong ally. :(

No Komrade, calm down.

That doesn't mean he's a Democrat. That means he's willing to do whatever it takes to get elected and assume power. Plus he's a Pedophile Rapist so he's easily blackmailed into doing whatever the Monied Interests tell him to do. He just f*cked up by trying to rape the wrong kid, he should have gone to CPS where they would probably have supplied him with whatever kid he wanted.

Got a cite? Everything I've seen calls him a Republican. All the posts about him being a Democrat have been unsubstantiated, fauxcommietroll. :cool:

LOL!!! He's a Republican. FAIL..., AGAIN! :cool:
No Komrade, calm down.

Got a cite? Everything I've seen calls him a Republican. All the posts about him being a Democrat have been unsubstantiated, fauxcommietroll. :cool:
Hey you're right! That's what I get for trusting The Rabbi.

Repped!

You got a cite for his being a Democrat? Even this gun-rights site calls him a Republican.

One Of Mayors Against Illegal Guns? Arrested For Trying to Force Man to Have Sex With Him ? at Gunpoint - Patriot Outdoor News - Patriot Outdoor News

He is clearly a republican.

He is also a hypocrite. Case closed I guess.

This is rather funny though for the OP considering (I guess at least) he seen that he was part of Bloomberg’s group and just assumed.

ALWAYS read your own cite. There WILL be things there that you don’t expect if you don’t :D

Forum List

Back