Anti-LGBTQ+ ‘groomer’ slur banned on Reddit

They could not have made it any clearer. It is Reddit's policy, explicitly, to protect depraved sexual deviants, including dangerous predators that go after children; to suppress important truths, while allowing the promotion of dangerous and harmful lies.
Total crock of shit

You used the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as your source. That isn't going to prove your argument.
Why not?

The SPLC is openly on the side of faggots and other depraved sexual perverts, including pedophiles.

That is the entire point of the page to which you linked on that depraved site, so support such perverts.

Last edited:
There are deviant straights that abuse kids stop trying to protect them if you really claim to be against it and stop accusing innocent people. The highest rate of suicide is people who are late seniors.

None of which is any excuse at all for tolerating faggots who are much more openly going after children. less than 4% of the human population, yet faggots account for nearly half of all childfuckers.

Democrats here will lie and say what is happening in the pics and videos isn't happening to cover for the sick fucks doing it.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell Nineteen Eighty-Four

None of which is any excuse at all for tolerating faggots who are much more openly going after children. less than 4% of the human population, yet faggots account for nearly half of all childfuckers.
I am sure you have a citation to supports your allegations.

Says an ultra right wing Trumper

Oh
Says any web search. They knowingly, and inappropriately, categorize any group that is against the extreme left ideology as a "hate group". I doubt you didn't already know this, as this is well known. I am guessing you knew it when you used it as your source.

Forum List

Back