Anti-LGBTQ+ ‘groomer’ slur banned on Reddit

Says any web search. They knowingly, and inappropriately, categorize any group that is against the extreme left ideology as a "hate group". I doubt you didn't already know this, as this is well known. I am guessing you knew it when you used it as your source.
Show us who says this.

Gatewaypundit perhaps?

Show us who says this.

Gatewaypundit perhaps?
Just go to any web search engine (I use DuckDuckGo) and type "Southern Poverty Law Center". It should show up on the first page. You don't even have to add any terms about bias or conservative hate, etc. Again, I am guessing you already know this, or are just getting into politics as this is well known about the SPLC.

Just go to any web search engine (I use DuckDuckGo) and type "Southern Poverty Law Center". It should show up on the first page. You don't even have to add any terms about bias or conservative hate, etc. Again, I am guessing you already know this, or are just getting into politics as this is well known about the SPLC.
nope. Not anything like what I found.

They're an organization that monitors hate groups

nope. Not anything like what I found.

They're an organization that monitors hate groups.
Then let me help. It classifies groups that are not far left as a hate groups. They have been widely discredited, and you know that.

1658210405282.jpeg

….with the controversial additions of conservative and Christian organizations. Conservative political stances and Christian moral stances that the SLPC disagrees with are now targeted, many of these additions are organizations for the general welfare of American citizens and are not associated with hate.
But your lack of credibility is noted.

Last edited:
Your hand is in the cookie jar, we can all see that your hand is in the jar, and you're trying to tell us that you haven't been anywhere near the jar.

Your kind are not fooling anybody.
You and others on the hateful, bigoted right will continue to propagate the ‘grooming’ lie because conservatives are dishonest and liars.

And those of us who oppose rightwing bigotry and hate will continue to denounce your lies.

You and others on the hateful, bigoted right will continue to propagate the ‘grooming’ lie because conservatives are dishonest and liars.

And those of us who oppose rightwing bigotry and hate will continue to denounce your lies.
It's not a lie, these right-wingers, conservatives, whatever you want to call them are correct on this issue. The LGBTQ are doing everything they can to "homosexualize" the culture and make homosexuality appear as a healthy alternative to heterosexuality by indoctrinating children. Children that in the past would've been seen as tomboys or perhaps boys that are a bit effeminate are now labeled by their "woke" parents as transgender or gay ( just because a girl is a tomboy or a boy is a bit effeminate, doesn't make them transgender or gay ). Many of these children are now being subjected to dangerous hormone treatments, being deprived of going through puberty and even being encouraged to go under the knife and have their genitals mutilated. This is a serious crime that the so-called "woke liberals" are committing against children. I'm a Marxist-Leninist, of the far left, and yet I stand with the right-wing conservatives on this issue. You proponents of this LGBTQ lunacy, keep your ideology and hands off of our children.

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-02.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, love is love, but not all love is sexual. You can love your dog and cat, but that doesn't imply you want to have sex with your pets. Right? Do parents love their children? How about siblings, do they love each other? You get the picture. It's just stupid when they appeal to love, to justify their sexual depravity.

Last edited:
And?

Private social media are at liberty to edit content as they see fit consistent with the First Amendment right to freedom of the press.

Don’t like it – don’t participate.
When did I say that this is unconstitutional?

Reddit has become an awful, awful den of censorship and hate.

I don't know how many times I've had my posts immediately blocked as soon as I post them citing intolerance, hate, etc. And it was just me asking a question about something, or something non offensive. But I guess a bot saw a string of certain words and blocked me.

I'd seen soooooo many times on reditt of someone making an offhand remark and they get attacked viciously and with pure hatred and then banned. So one person can make an off color remark and it's considered hate speech and are banned, but nothing happens to the ones who cruely and without mercy abuse that person. It makes no sense.

Reddit is mostly a haven for super leftists and extreme progressives all trying to out virtue signal themselves. And the mods cater to them and try to sanitize the place by making it so inclusive that it is not inclusive at all.

There exist only a few small corners of reddit that are still around like a sub reddit called shitposting which is funny.

In the last 2 years the only time I'd even logged in and posted was to ask for help on 2 or 3 bosses in elden ring in the sub reddit beyond the fog.
Even moderate Democrats are not welcome in Reddit. If they disagree with transgender ideology or any other woke concept they get banned

Yeah, love is love, but not all love is sexual. You can love your dog and cat, but that doesn't imply you want to have sex with your pets. Right? Do parents love their children? How about siblings, do they love each other? You get the picture. It's just stupid when they appeal to love, to justify their sexual depravity.
I like this post. There are some languages that separate the word love into separate words depending on the level and type of love.

Even moderate Democrats are not welcome in Reddit. If they disagree with transgender ideology or any other woke concept they get banned
I have never been a huge reddit user. Do you know of a good alternative where we can actual speak without being censored?

I sure miss the days when the left was liberal and liberals wanted to protect children, not exploit, manipulate and abuse them.

The utter lack of regard for the innocence of youth shown by today's illiberal leftists is revolting.

Let them be children, you sick fucks, and stop indoctrinating them by introducing adult sexual issues to them LONG before they are ready.

Forum List

Back