Anti-NRA rally draws huge crowds.

Is this a joke thread?

It was sarcastic to make fun of liberals and their comments about crowd sizes in the tea party, where the tea party dwarfs this....in fact a business lunch at Texas De Brazil dwarfs this crowd.
Hell the last anti gun rally I went too they had less than 20 people.:lol:

LOL, yeah it's just way too easy to make fun of these people.....have you actually talked to a protestor? I talked to some when Ed McTier gave a speech at the Pyramid in Memphis, they had no clue what they were protesting......they were paid......and that was in the mid 90s

Thats not a big deal. What you should be scared of is the voters.

The extended background checks was blocked because of the lobbyists.
The majority of voters were IN FAVOR of it.

Not scared. Unlike you liberal sheep, we aren't willing to give up our rights in order to win votes.

Us liberal sheep have individually agreed on something and voted on something, after assessing it.

We don't do it because the Democrats say it's what the cool kids do.
The votes are based on what the people want, which is democracy.

And allowing background checks is NOT giving up your rights.

Yes it is. You won't agree but hey, your a lib so you believe only the things you are for are rights.

It was sarcastic to make fun of liberals and their comments about crowd sizes in the tea party, where the tea party dwarfs this....in fact a business lunch at Texas De Brazil dwarfs this crowd.
Hell the last anti gun rally I went too they had less than 20 people.:lol:

LOL, yeah it's just way too easy to make fun of these people.....have you actually talked to a protestor? I talked to some when Ed McTier gave a speech at the Pyramid in Memphis, they had no clue what they were protesting......they were paid......and that was in the mid 90s
I scared the shit out of them doubt I will get another invite too the next anti gun rally.

wow, looks like the same kind of crowds that attended the Million Man March.

Oh shit....now you're gonna have the racist tag....boohooo...but democrats run detroit and chicago and oakland.......the klan still has democrats wiping out blacks....now it's just braindead liberal blacks killing each other.......

I suspect a whole lotta people who might truly be concerned with guns in this nation, STILL have no confidence that the latest background check laws will make any difference.

When someone can show me that universal background checks would prevent another Newtown I will be happy to consider it but as it stands now all I see is a do nothing proposal that lets politicians check gun control off their reelection to do list but does nothing else.

Well according to some posters you already have background checks in all 50 states?

I think Republicans have much to fear. Everyone I know is anti-shooting. And whether anything the Democrats wanted would have worked or not won't be important. What will be important is that they are trying to do something, while the Republicans are viewed as trying to block everything.

I think Republicans have much to fear. Everyone I know is anti-shooting. And whether anything the Democrats wanted would have worked or not won't be important. What will be important is that they are trying to do something, while the Republicans are viewed as trying to block everything.

Why how dare those republicans stand up for our Constitutional rights and want to pass bills that would actually work.

Why how dare those republicans stand up for our Constitutional rights and want to pass bills that would actually work.

I haven't heard of them wanting to pass anything on this subject.

What the never-give-an-inch NRA gun nutters fail to realize is that they are turning more and more people against our gun rights - which worries us responsible gun owners. Refusing reasonable compromise is not a winning solution. Universal background checks is a winner for all concerned.

Yes we've seen all those people at the rally. How could we possibly compete!

:cuckoo:

And everyone I know is pro-freedom, so I guess we cancel each other out.

it is just a hunch

but i would bet that there are more pro gun democrats

then there are anti gun republicans

in fact i know several pro gun democrats

it is just a hunch

Everyone I know is pro doing something.

it is just a hunch

Everyone I know is pro doing something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PZxmSPDQN_o#]**Bill Stevens - The Other Newtown Families** (5) CCDL Gun Rights Rally 4/20/2013 - YouTube[/ame]!

Not scared. Unlike you liberal sheep, we aren't willing to give up our rights in order to win votes.

Us liberal sheep have individually agreed on something and voted on something, after assessing it.

We don't do it because the Democrats say it's what the cool kids do.
The votes are based on what the people want, which is democracy.

And allowing background checks is NOT giving up your rights.

You bed wetters don't do anything "individually", you're nothing more than a gaggle of loud mouthed malcontents. The reason no one showed up for this even is because no one agrees with the bullshit propaganda "polls" your puppet masters told you was "the will of the people".

Furthermore if something isn't trendy or fashionable, pinko parasites can't be bothered to turn off the TV long enough to be bothered.

Clearly "the people" didn't want your stupid and pointless "background check" law, and for that matter just because people want something it doesn't mean they should get it.

I want $1 million a year salary to study clown fish off the coast of Borocay Island, I'll bet I could sign 50.1% of the voters for that deal. It doesn't mean we should get it.

You go with that.

Meanwhile, responsible legislation will probably happen after the 2014.

Forum List

Back