Anti-NRA rally draws huge crowds.

We really need to be concerned about these people, they're a threat to our rights and the collective intelligence of humanity.

Five sad pictures from today?s anti-NRA March | WashingtonExaminer.com

"A generous estimation of the crowd size would have been about 100 people, including members of the media."

LOLOL of course republicans need 10000 to make a huge crowd, libtards 50.....these people

yeah and here is the list of lefty organizations it took

to pull it off

--LOL

Participating organizations include Public Campaign, Occupy the NRA, CREDO, Every Child Matters, Moveon, United For Change, USA, New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, The Other 98%, and We Act Radio.

I'll say this in defense of "Occupy the NRA", there were no reported rapes from that rally. Good for them.

LOL high standards indeed....did they block a city council from stopping child prostitution like the kooks in Oakland?

"A generous estimation of the crowd size would have been about 100 people, including members of the media."

LOLOL of course republicans need 10000 to make a huge crowd, libtards 50.....these people

to pull it off

--LOL

Participating organizations include Public Campaign, Occupy the NRA, CREDO, Every Child Matters, Moveon, United For Change, USA, New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, The Other 98%, and We Act Radio.

Wow so like each group paid 2 people to attend?

to pull it off

--LOL

Wow so like each group paid 2 people to attend?

yeah that is about right

or they just took the office staff

--LOL

What the never-give-an-inch NRA gun nutters fail to realize is that they are turning more and more people against our gun rights - which worries us responsible gun owners. Refusing reasonable compromise is not a winning solution. Universal background checks is a winner for all concerned.

What the never-give-an-inch NRA gun nutters fail to realize is that they are turning more and more people against our gun rights - which worries us responsible gun owners. Refusing reasonable compromise is not a winning solution. Universal background checks is a winner for all concerned.

It's not the ones you see - it's the ones you don't see.

yes like all those who are not talking

but support gun rights

When someone can show me that universal background checks would prevent another Newtown I will be happy to consider it but as it stands now all I see is a do nothing proposal that lets politicians check gun control off their reelection to do list but does nothing else.

Wow more wisdom from Lakhota, I wonder how long it took him to find that on Daily KOS.

Yeah, because they don't exist.

And you whack jobs call us the extremists. Fucking weirdoes.

When someone can show me that universal background checks would prevent another Newtown I will be happy to consider it but as it stands now all I see is a do nothing proposal that lets politicians check gun control off their reelection to do list but does nothing else.

i am not interested in a more progressive firearms registration system

Forum List

Back