Anti-Putin protest across Russia: 'Not my czar!'

good-------so long as they do not demonstrate against Stalin
putler will never be a new koba , Muscovy does not have USSR demography, with Koba´s death rate they have to go down from 130 million to 30, in 10 years or so.
b0460fb9cf565ad3ce10affa1ae090ab.jpg

Are any adults protesting or is it just young children. Those Russian cops seem to need a lot of heavy body armor just to arrest little children.
Thats the way ALL cops are now. Maybe some day they'll get what's coming.
I had many cop friends who quit in the late seventies early eighties when the Nazi party that owns the US declared all arrests to be by the book and not by personal judgement of the officer.
You know. Violation of code: 774568676542566548.....when its a dude missing 2 legs and one arm, in a wheelchair, wearing a purple heart but HE WAS SMOKING MARIJUANA SIR ! YES SIR ( enter bellamy salute)

20 years junkie !
Oh. If he happen to be a badged meathead in denial how about arresting your " sisters in blue" for steroid possession at the gym today ?
I didn't think so.
I hope you get electrocuted by your Gillete when shaving your head.

In Putin’s authoritarian police state that is Russia dissent and protest is futile at best.

Absent a tradition of respecting free expression and a true democratic process the Russian people will continue to exist in that police state for the foreseeable future, and as long as Putin remains dictator.

In Putin’s authoritarian police state that is Russia dissent and protest is futile at best.

Absent a tradition of respecting free expression and a true democratic process the Russian people will continue to exist in that police state for the foreseeable future, and as long as Putin remains dictator.
how many years will his empire (gas- station) remain?

4-70w8m.jpg

6-rrm2m.jpg

7-gf0wx.jpg

5-u7gtm.jpg

If you honestly compare police actions in EU, USA and Russia you will confess the Russian one is the most mild and less violent.

Navalny is stupid, he cannot explain his ideas to smart intelligent people but he can put shit I to ears to youths. It is called political pedophilia.
They hoped for victims in those demonstrations. Twitter chat was hacked and published.

And do you know what were main slogans of those protesting children? "We want more days off" and alike.

Last edited:

If you honestly compare police actions in EU, USA and Russia you will confess the Russian one is the most mild and less violent.

Navalny is stupid, he cannot explain his ideas to smart intelligent people but he can put shit I to ears to youths. It is called political pedophilia.
They hoped for victims in those demonstrations. Twitter chat was hacked and published.

And do you know what were main slogans of those protesting children? "We want more days off" and alike.
your post is 100% Putlerist BS, of coz

take it , you 100% like it

238436530.jpg

Forum List

Back